What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Zone No go for Police Officers

We totally need to have a night where the mission file is updated to make the wall damageable and have the entire server knock the fucker down. #berlinwall2k14

We totally need to have a night where the mission file is updated to make the wall damageable and have the entire server knock the fucker down. #berlinwall2k14
Quite frankly the wall isn't the issue. If it were just the red line it would be the same. I'm not going to comment further.

I'm not even a cop and I think this is ridiculous. As an off duty cop you are no more than a civilian, the fact that I was harassed by cops so much (while I was an off duty cop) is a testament to that. So now cops are going to be restricted from a huge op for RP while off duty...?  And don't give me that "No room for RP" spiel, I had tonnes of fun running my peaches into the markets in UNMC territory, even made a few UNMC fans (of my peaches), though I won't name them so Sovereign doesn't execute them.

Have to say though, I can't complain about all of this affirmation regarding my choice to resign. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back