What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[UNMC] United Non-Conformist Military Corps

It's back????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? well looks like the police and UNMC will still have our treaty though this could be useful 
The treaty ended way before the UNMC ended.

"coming soon?"

i can only think of this and i like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVjRG7PB_4

if we decide to bring back the unmc, it wont be the unmc most of the server remember this will be the unmc from the beginning, a tight knit small group of the best roleplayers whos sole enjoyment is the role play on the island where combat is a last resort , also no mass recruiting anyone who joins will be on a invite basis only. The unmc at the end was a shadow of its former self where most members were combat crazy and roleplay was a distant memory, this shit wont be happening this time

If it does come back, are you guys just going to be a normal "gang" with your own base or something more and white listed again.

Im in police now, so I can see the UNMC from a different perspective if it comes back

The UNMC did add quite a nice aspect to the game during the beginning. I would love to see this return.

If it dose come back how it used to be count me in I've kinda lost interest in the server right now missing the good old days of the UNMC before the mass recuiting

Toshiro :D

UNMC comming soon means somebody makes a gang called UNMC and all old members join? Or what exactly is going on here.

i dont think this will be happening now, after much thought we decided that there was probably to much water under the bridge many people went out of there way to create problems for us and did all in there power to make sure we failed and i feel if we were to bring it back people would still treat us as if we were the unmc when all the shit started and not the original unmc of last september

Back