What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Invasion RP idea

The unmc doesn't need to invade altis as they are already here , lurking in the shadows waiting for the opportunity to pounce and regain what was once theirs

The unmc doesn't need to invade altis as they are already here , lurking in the shadows waiting for the opportunity to pounce and regain what was once theirs
And as always there is Worse ready to Stop them doing just that....

But it wasnt theirs.. they INVADED it if remmember correctly xD 

Last edited by a moderator:
The event only need background to be roleplay though and to me it sounds like a fun idea. Have it take place in a town by unmc border, they are scripted to win. All police and UNMC who wants to participate meets up at each side of town. Give unmc revive ability for the duration so they can pick up downed comerades so nlr doesnt come into play so they have the upperhand and wins according to script. Would be fun for civillians to hover above and watch. 

Could even let civillians run in and unmc are allowed kos and police needs to rubber and restrain civillians (High likelyhood for trolling, but still a possibility)

I think it could be a fun event even if it may be alot of work, but it would sort of solidify the background of unmc also and be an memorable event. The shooting, the noice from the helis witch are bound to be etc. :)

How about the come in with boats at kavala beach armored vehicles stand there ready and they form a massive convoy up to their area police will chase but not engage, no fights cool looking no problems right?

Yes but the UNMC will be back for revenge. AR is just like fighting rebels!
I only speak by previous experience from their last tour; But the UNMC is not here to fight the cops or cause caos. They are here to get into the fight towards the biggest rebel groups that threatens their lands  and interests. Only time they go in hard in the city's is when Marshal Law is declared, but then again they work with the cops, and not against them.However, Police could NOT just come and go as however they like inside the UNMC boarder.

Sometimes we could see the UNMC operating in city's, holding it diwn etc, but those happenings where when rebels had taken control of the City, and the APD werent strong enough to hold em back. After the rebls have been whiped, they draw back and leave the scenes in their vehicles.

Correct me if Im wrong on this, but this was how they operated on their last tour..

Back