What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Command <Applications Closed>

Some more Screenshots
9dE7Jf4.jpg
lPgX31z.jpg
5OYEpny.jpg
KOqWO8D.jpg

4BRVLTt.jpg
Os6IFGa.jpg
uyB8U18.jpg
jQKbHcZ.jpg

Guys i think the UNMC is going to be completely different to how it was run back in the day...

It was good while it lasted, but the recruitment drive made it die a horrible death towards the end as it was not being controlled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i think the UNMC is going to be completely different to how it was run back in the day...

It was good while it lasted, but the recruitment drive made it die a horrible death towards the end as it was not being controlled.
This. I'm honestly nervous about their arrival... Or their future doom....  

This. I'm honestly nervous about their arrival... Or their future doom....  
If they are introduced with the new framework, I think we can expect that they are being thought of while the map is being made.

It is a bit easier to introduce them, when everything is being reworked, rather than trying to find a place in a already working enviremont, and hoping for it to work.

i agree the recruitment drive became reckless as the pass rate for being accepted was dropped from 90 to 70  :Crying2:

@Neo will UNMC be invite only?
Wilco wants it to be an invite only thing, I heard that he wants people to be recruited in game as well... 

So the only people that will get in will be the ones that get noticed for their role play and not shooting by the 3 leaders.

i agree the recruitment drive became reckless as the pass rate for being accepted was dropped from 90 to 70  :Crying2:
About the new UNMC i only have one thing to say.
Blaze for President!
I wish you the best of luck with your application Blaze.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My UNMC command propaganda video. All the speeches basically sum up what i at the time wanted the UNMC to be :) But alas even i had to answer to superiors haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back