What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UniflareZ Banned but can't see why? (Unbanned 09/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckThisImOut

I didn't even see this report :( , or I would of responded in detail closer to the time and I can hardly believe I missed it, me being on the forums pretty much every day.

So I am guessing the bh hq is a blue/green zone? As there was no words in the ban other than accepted I'm guessing it's that obvious.

If this is the case then I can assure you I truly regret shooting this guy, and If i knew it was on top of a building in a green/blue zone I would never of shot at all in that direction.

I would say I am truly sorry for this I can't believe I did that :( .

If I am allowed back on the server I will definitely take much more care about zones and covering team mates.

I can see this was from 28/12/2014, I cant remember that much but I *think* I remember killing this guy... (story below)

Thanks, and sorry again.

Player ID: 76561197965864407

GUID: fbd877a395fbbdf4ed0e6a46096611b6

If you are interested here is what I recall:

I had 2 members of UGN at the time in a building that was surrounded by police in kavala.

They seemed to be in the building I was looking at (on map and hex circles is hard to miss).

They told me they were on the roof and were taking shots, it was quite a lengthy standoff.

So they eventually get killed and as the last guy dies I notice a figure on the building I'm watching, on the roof top, hes running around seemingly looking for something (I assumed my comrades dead bodies were up there and he was looting, after having helped kill them, I never really had that great a view from my distance but I repeatedly verified the building with my comrades).

As he was running around he went back down the ladder and this is when I took my chance. To be fair, it was one of the best shots of my (shortened) career. As there were no more shots etc my friends were dead I saw more guys up there and after missing a couple shots I quickly decided the fight was over.

--

Again if this was a green/blue zone I would not have even looked in that direction.

And also would like to mention there was no messages, again if I knew I would of compensated greatly, very greatly, I don't like breaking rules and hate people breaking them, so I hate myself right now. Shame we could not resolve this in game.

--

Would be nice though to not actually be able to shoot into/out of those zones or have a warning message or something when you do. At night from long range is very hard to new comers like myself.

Thanks again.

you killed a medic without RP, thats the rule broken, the BH HQ is not a green/blue zone

Ohhh he was a medic! Feck! I couldn't see from where i was with n/v :( .

Again very sorry for this, at least i know what i've done now thanks fuel.

No problems... be careful with Medic's they are RPing on the server and deal with a lot of shit so we protect them strictly!

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back