What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Undercover police?

I havent heard about this before but it would be aweosme to this. if it was like a special unit like NPAS or Ar

I saw a car like this a month or two back as well from INS Joker, was a bit confused - cool idea though. I think they should wear civilian clothing however with a police vest, so that people don't get paranoid of everyone. Would add a bit of roleplay, and wouldn't make everyone instantly run from every cop car they see.

Its not an undercover car mate , its just a cop car that a civilian spray painted a different colour for the cop.

Its not an undercover car mate , its just a cop car that a civilian spray painted a different colour for the cop.
Doesn't that make it... undercover?

giphy.gif

This is more an unmarked police car.

In the UK unmarked cars are used for units. I.E RPU. But all officers must wear standard clothing.

I did this the other day, stole a police sporty, painted it and sold it for 1 million.

When I was a cop I did do it once, don't get me wrong it's so cool when it comes to putting lights and sirens on when it had no markings but the problem is, which I've found as a rebel is it's an unfair advantage for cops when rebels don't know who's a cop and who isn't. 

When I was a cop I did do it once, don't get me wrong it's so cool when it comes to putting lights and sirens on when it had no markings but the problem is, which I've found as a rebel is it's an unfair advantage for cops when rebels don't know who's a cop and who isn't. 

To be honest, I think the cops are entitled to a few "unfair advantages" at the moment

To be honest, I think the cops are entitled to a few "unfair advantages" at the moment
To a point it's true but when it comes to engaging on cops who are in a car you don't always know if they're rebel or cops, meaning it's very easy to be decamped upon Etc.

Before I left the cops I was really keen on using them but since I've experienced it as a rebel it isn't too fair. Also you could end up classing a lot of things that follow unmarked cars as baiting at times.

i think having this implented would be really sick, but minimum gear only for the ones patrolling with it. so police vest and a pistol. with only that they are not to OP and it might work.

So guys what would you think about undercover police on the server?

If you like it write: +1

If you don't like it write: -1

I saw a car like this a month or two back as well from INS Joker, was a bit confused - cool idea though. I think they should wear civilian clothing however with a police vest, so that people don't get paranoid of everyone. Would add a bit of roleplay, and wouldn't make everyone instantly run from every cop car they see.
- Civilian clothing

- Only a police vest

- Only 9MM Pistols

Win win?

NCA or to a lesser extent AR could utilise this.  Would love to see NCA undercover busting some drugs or groups of rebels caught with their pants down; However I believe it has been used before with ALOT of salty complaints.  Personally bring back RTU, give them new under cover cars and let them deal with those pesky speeders! Much more RP... less whizz bang bang shooty shooty.... As who wouldnt RP there way out of £55 speeding ticket? 

I suggested something like this to the SIs and CSIs at a command meeting once. They sort of liked it, but that was back when NCA had only just been put in, so they didn't want another new unit. Still got the proposal document somewhere.

And please stop calling them 'undercover'. Undercover vehicles don't have lights on. This is classified as an unmarked vehicle, as @Madmatt150said earlier.

NCA has something in the works

Back