What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

I follow every single rule, every one. And then I have a shady report from the ex leader of the group I was in and thats it I am gone, first report ever. The reason I was getting out the car was because it was not RP... Not even a single bit they knocked me out as soon as I logged in and took me. Did not say one word, so they never initiated RP at all. 

Yes I understand that its a glitch exploit but with the situation at hand I am sure you can see why it was done, thats why they did not provide the first 30 seconds before this, because they did not Role Play a single bit. I try to be a good member, I role play every situation. And then this happens. I really think this was jumping the gun too quickly, not even a warning for the situation I was in? A Final warning would of been took on the chin. 

Ugh, it just makes me upset, played this server like 12 hours a day for 2 weeks and I get one silly report from the ex leader of the group I was in because hes hurt all the members came with me and BOOM ban. Just disapointed.

Well just incase you unban me - 91a605e1af695e0c85292a421e5d6bdd -1 Chunky - Forum Report 24/11/2014

Firstly.... we ban if a rule is broken and this one is pretty serious... its glitching/exploiting the game mechanics.

I dont care if they roleplayed or not .... that's another matter and i have warned them about the video size in future.... what i do care about is if someone is breaking our rules.

You do not seem to understand... I do not see any reason why it was done....

We Perm ban until successfully appealed.... We have no confirmation that you have read the rules all this unban request does is prove to me you think you can take the rules into your own hands when RP isnt so good or not there ?

The first message I put stated I follow every rule, i have read the rules and yes I broke rule 1. I wouldn't donate to a game that I want to get banned on mate. I understand your side and why it happened but even if it was bad RD the reason I did this wilco is the 2 people that took me there I have known for about 3 months they have been my friends for a long time and we are always in skype. I worked for one of there online companies, when people started leaving there group on here and wanted me to leave with them they just removed and blocked me and fired me from the place I work. And within a couple of hours this happened.

I would never come out of role play from someone I did not know. But the fact is that these two were my best mates and my bosses for a company I worked for and it all went down the drain because everyone left their group on this server.

It was real life personal stuff that made them do this. I can prove everything I have said in this post, the company, prove they fired me, prove I've known them for so long.

I'm sorry wilco but there was a reason I was out of role play. Because I was being targeted by two people who now despise me in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to comment on here since i was the one who put in the ban request plus making me look like some evil person.. Yeah i have known you for a couple of weeks but if ANYONE would of done this i would of reported them also so i don't know where you get the "targeting me" from. Also saying "youll never go out of RP that you didn't know" What does that even mean? so since you somewhat knew us you decided to glitch the restraints and basically hold us off till you were saved which the guy epically failed at?

Also i would like to point out your reasoning behind glitching is because you seriously think me and him are butthurt over a group of players..............................................................

I have never met you in real life and only have EVER talked to you over the internet, i started playing with you days ago when we all joined this server so i can't really understand how you say "real life reasons made them do it"

I won't reply to anything, just defending myself from this post

As much as I do not want to argue. I can show you when we became friends on skype, which was 11th September, And Samuel was 9th September. You are welcome to scroll through every skype log chat of every conversation we have had and this will prove 100 percent who is lying.

I will show you the company I used to work for and they still do. They have there own teamspeak and I have 100s of logs from there I can show you. I am being targeted and its as simple as that. 

The reason why you were reported is because you broke the server rules. It's as simple as that. Everything else that is explained in here is not applicable. It does not matter what we do outside of this. It is a game and that's what we are here to do, to play the game. Saying that you were targeted, fired ( this is a lie, you resigned and you know that), I know you for months, spoke to each other on Skype has nothing to do with you being reported and doesn't give you the right to break the rules. We can keep going on and on and on about this, but this has no affect to your behavior and unban request.

In my opinion, you took it too serious and went overboard. But I am not here to judge you as you were a super chap. I am only here to explain the situation better without all the added information, that has nothing to do with an unban, you (Chunky) and others (already removed though by an admin I presume) have been adding to this thread. You threw everything away just because we restrained you and wanted to take you hostage? This is one of the things that makes it so much fun. Funny though, after this all happened, me and Prince got restrained by the cops and had a good "RP" situation. In the end we both went to jail though :D  

If you break the rules, you have to face the consequences. I don't think any of us 3 have to reply to this anymore as basically everything has been said. It is up to Wilco himself to decide what will happen with your Unban request.

Regards,
Samuel

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken for a final chance on the server.

I have read the rules and I broke rule one, exploiting a glitch. I would also like to add that I would never of done this unless under these specific cercumscircumstances, I understand this is not an excuse for this and it will not happen again.

I appreciate the unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back