What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Unbanned 19/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protety

Hello, My ign. is protety, three days ago on sunday the 16th at around 5:30 am i was playing with my friend (iMegaStorm). He also has an unban request going but it has not been looked at yet as far as I know thats why i decided to start my own.

The following happend at the time given above: iMegaStorm and me were driving in my car (pickup) into Kavala, I was on the driver seat and he was on the passanger seat. We drove on the main road towards the market past the garage and over the bridge, Then we were about half way over it and he said ''Turn left here'', on the corner there were 1 or 2 officers talking to civilians, when we were about 10 m past them my friend said '' wow dude you crazy? '', i did not know what exactly happend so i asked and in that moment we were shot from behind and both of us died, I was not sure what happend so i wanted to respawn but before i could do so we were kicked (and banned). So i asked him what happend and he said if i did not see that I ran the officer over? .. As we talked about this my only thought of what could have happend was that I Desync'ed and cut the corner.

I want to appologize to whatever officer (or civilian) I must have ran over but it was not on purpose.

I think it is a bit unfair no offence to the admin in any sort but as i said it was NOT on purpose and this problem could have been sorted in another way. Also i have to add as far as I know no one was killed by this apart from us. 

Arma 3 Guid: 76561198057912554

I appreciate your time and effort, 

Kind Regards

Protety

Last edited by a moderator:
VDM is taken very seriously here at altislife.co.uk even though you cannot kill anyone now by doing it. I would suggest you drive more carefully in the future as plowing into a crowd of people with your vehicle is not on.

Ensure you read our rules and post your Arma GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

VDM is taken very seriously here at altislife.co.uk even though you cannot kill anyone now by doing it. I would suggest you drive more carefully in the future as plowing into a crowd of people with your vehicle is not on.

Ensure you read our rules and post your Arma GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.
My GUID: 454b9ca55b898d844fecf450be71e451

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back