What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request Daryl dixon (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

styrix

hey guys i just got banned 

Daryl Dixon [VDS]GunLovingBob [VDS]MacDaddy (Action: Bans Issued 28/12/2014)

None of us combat logged we where arrested and got into the police car, then i desync like hell and our games crashed. It may sound like i lie but it isn't. 

It also says i broke nlr but, im really sorry i didnt read the rules proplerly. I really hope i can get unbanned so i can play on your awesome server its the best i played on :)

player id: 76561198033586175

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one are you exactly? You need to all make your own thread.

Ok Daryl I have never heard of people all getting DC'd at the same time like this due to desync. Want to try a better explanation like the truth perhaps?

dude i tell you the fucking truth if you want to ban me go ahead but im telling the truth. i may have broken nlr but im sorry. It sounds weird that we all got desync crash and i know that but its the way it was. why would we turn us self in after ??? have you never got dc'ed while being a passenger in a car with ulta desync ???? 

Please ensure you are fully conversant with our rules and provide your GUID for a final chance.

No response from player...

Moving to denied. if you return then first sort out your language... then open a new appeal linking this one providing the information asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back