What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Vexed - Panasonic - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexed - Panasonic

Unban Appeal for Vexed - Panasonic 

In-game Name: Brad

Server: Discord

Steam ID: --

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Spam

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for spamming a (gif) link in multiple channels in the Roleplay UK discord server.

Why should we unban you ?: Although my first appeal was quite hot-headed this time I am more severe in the fact that I do want to be unbanned, I have thought about how it was quite the annoyance for the mods, although maybe not my actions individually but added up it and me spamming doesn't help any so I do apologies for spamming those channels.
Over the past six months I have found myself sometimes missing the occasional chats with other members of the discord, I have also lost contact with quite a few people because of the ban, so I would like to regain contact with them. I also I enjoyed the 'banter' channel fun to use and would very much like to be able to use it again.
Overall I do miss the conversation that happen in the RPUK community not to mention I have thought about joining FiveM RP but without discord to converse I can't imagine it being ideal so I would like to say I am sorry for spamming and my hot-headedness in the first unban appeal.
Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Tell me what good do you contribute to the community. All i see you post is edgy political stuff thats only going to get you in trouble. 

Why should we trust you will not do that again?

Thank you for reading my appeal,
I do not recall posting anything political "stuff" and definitely do not post just that. For why I should be allowed, I was an active member of Altis life, especially in the police and I am thinking about playing on the FiveM server, obviously being banned from discord does not help with that as it hinders my ability to communicate aswell as gives me a fairly poor reputation, I have no plans on spamming in the Roleplay UK discord server.  

@Vexed - PanasonicI will go ahead and unban you, but any sort of edgy comments or things that fall foul of our rules your access to the discord will be revoked permanently and thus your ability to play on the FiveM server. Is that understood?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back