What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - timmy chaps - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy chaps

Unban Appeal for timmy chaps 

In-game Name: Timmy chaps

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199525857631

Ban ID: Rpuk15010

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I did a first appeal but I accidentally put down it was meta gaming my apologies it was combat logging I was reading the wrong section of rules.

My game was crashing all day and nothing was loading in, I was falling through the world when I was dead or when people would carry me, even down to sound I couldn’t hear people and they couldn’t hear me at some points , I got into a altercation with some people who killed me, but because I was lagging most of the day my game was crashing, for the people who took me I was in and out of the boot for them and to the server it said I was logging out but my screen would turn black and audio would go, then my screen would come back and so would audio,I could hear them speaking when my screen would come back but I didn’t know they was saying about me apparently combat logging otherwise I would of tried speaking to admin and explain what was happening to me. my screen would turn black and audio would go but I would always be in the boot and re hear them. So I didn’t know this was affecting the people I was interacting with as I thought it was just because my pc software started updating. The paramedic who come to try save me couldn’t even see the car that I was in and had to leave as couldn’t find me so had to wait to respawn

I would never leave mid roleplay, to the people in game who know me they know I rp and try not to mess about but it was down to my internet, and I can only apologise.

And apologies to my last appeal I didn’t know what the time frame was for appealing a ban and was rushing my words as I was worried I would lose my house. I did also have it down to meta gaming by my own fault and didn’t really understand so that’s why I couldn’t write as much and rushed myself. But with help I found the right section of the rules and see what the ban was.
I am sorry to the people who’s in game roleplay quality it affected and to the mods who are taking the time to deal with this issue. Thank you

Why should we unban you ?: The reason is because I’m new to rp and this was the first server I joined and spent longer than a day on, I acc haven’t played rp since this ban, this is deffo the best server by far. I’m true to rp and don’t break character, when I first joined I got my friends to join this server and we played it how it should be played. I never wanted to come back to a server this much, this is my first ever ban on anything and deffo my last. My apologies to my lag again I didn’t know it was affecting other peoples roleplaying quality and this won’t happen again. Thank you to who is taking the time to read this and try help me out.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @timmy chaps, I hope all is well! 🙂

I'd like to thank you for the effort behind this appeal, it goes a long way and certainly helps the process massively!
Are you saying here that the reason for you leaving the game was due to your game crashing? 

Yeah my game was crashing due to my internet but wouldn’t actually kick me out the game on my screen, I was on community wifi at the time due to moving but have had my Wi-Fi fitted since and also a booster and it runs very smoothly.

my screen was freezing and storm was about to hit, my pc also decided to do a software update while playing as well, so that’s why I think my audio was cutting out 

thank you for appreciating and replying to me 

Thanks for the response @timmy chaps! 🙂

Unfortunately, we have very detailed logs and I know that you've not disconnected due to your game crashing but instead by choice and on purpose.
Please speak the truth if you wish to appeal again as it does go a long way in this community.

You'll be welcomed to re-appeal on 15/01/2024.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back