What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Revoke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoke

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Johnny Step
Steam ID: 76561199126356027
Ban ID: rpuk15672
Ban Reason: G1.2
Why do you think you were banned: Breaching the rule G1.2 on 2 occasions within 2 different scenarios.
Why should we unban you: First off my extended period away from the server has enabled me more time to reflect on what has happened.
I believe I should be unbanned as during my time taken away from roleplay, I have developed an improved mindset and approach to roleplay.
I understand where I went wrong in these situations and feel ready to return to the server if allowed. I am apologetic to the staff and the community for my actions as I know they are unacceptable. I know some situations are win/lose, therefore I am happy to allow roleplay to run its course no matter whether I lose or win, I simply wish for everyone involved to enjoy the experience. My actions do not reflect upon my day-to-day roleplay and I'm ashamed to be back on this section of the forums. My improved mentality is to provide high-quality roleplay and an enjoyable experience for myself and others. I let the war get to me due to the length and volume of pressure placed upon me, this has never happened before and I do not plan on this ever happening again.

As I stated in my last appeal, I'd like to return to assisting new players/groups in developing their roleplay story whilst carrying on mine in the process. I now realise that in the future I should evaluate the scenario before proceeding with violence, due to me being a senior member of a whitelisted group, lower ranks and new players may look up to me. I understand this could create a negative impact on newer groups because they see my actions and may be under the impression that this is acceptable. Especially when I consider myself a member of the community that believes in helping and guiding new players. I am not here to justify my rule breaks as it is my own fault I am banned. This is not the quality of roleplay cutlass condones and values themselves upon, I thoroughly enjoy being a part of the gang/criminal roleplay cutlass provides and unfortunately in this circumstance I have let the gang, myself and the community down.

Thankyou for whoever deals with this for taking the time out of their day to read through it and reply.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Revoke
By extended period away from the server, do you mean the 45 days you've been banned, because if so let me break it to you; That is not a long period of time.
Besides your many bans on record, you've been kicked a total of 113 times for being AFK within the period of one year, probably the easiest rule not to break - but not for you.

Your history on the server is this;
09/11/2022 - You started playing here
10/11/2022 - You had your character renamed due to breach of G5.1 - Valid Character Name
10/11/2022 - You had your character renamed due to breach of G5.1 - Valid Character Name
10/11/2022 - You were permanently banned for C2.3 - Combat Logging.
26/12/2022 - You were warned for G2.3 - Breaking Role Play.
16/01/2023 - You were permanently banned for C2.3 - Combat Logging.
27/08/2023 - You were permanently banned for C3.1 - Meta Gaming.
19/11/2023 - You were kicked for G6 - Loitering outside a police station without valid RP reason.
21/01/2024 - You were permanently banned for G1.2 - RDM
04/02/2024 - You were permanently banned for G1.2 - RDM

Between 2023 and 2024, you've been kicked 113 times for being idle.
That's 1695 minutes of idle time on the server, over 28 hours of being AFK.

I hate to break it to you, but I sincerely doubt you've changed at all in a mere 45 days.
So my recommendation to you is this; Take some actual time away and reflect upon your actions and behavior.

Try again in May.
(Can appeal: 01/05/2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back