What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Revoke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoke

Unban Appeal for Revoke 

In-game Name: Johnny Step

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199126356027

Ban ID: !!rpuk15672!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Breaching the rule G1.2 on 2 occasions within 2 different scenarios.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because instead of taking a step back and letting roleplay run its course, I let the pressure get to me and had RDM'd on more than one occasion, during my last appeal, I stated that this was a slip up, this is still the case but more so in the fact that I was so tunnel visioned in the whole war RP with it going on for so long that when I attacked the grove members at that moment in time, I was so sure it couldn't have been anyone else but Aztecas unfortunately this wasn't the case and isn't the standard of roleplay that I'm here to provide, all it would have taken me was an extra 10 seconds to realise the mistaken identity instead of jumping into action based on another members decisions. I have been through multiple long lasting wars with Cutlass and these are my first Rdm offenses since I joined the community. Although I did not begin the attack I understand the rulebreak in this situation, In future scenarios of this sort I would not take part in a low quality rp attack and advise agaisnt it using my senior role within the gang.

The other occasion is the situation that happened in Pillbox, I should have provided more and higher quality roleplay rather then just attacking after hearing one of our members had been shot. In hindsight I got caught up in my own bubble of RP, taking this time away has made me see things for what it is at face value, instead of trying to justify my rulebreaks I've learnt to accept that that's what they are and too steer clear of situations like this and do better when it comes to it, as it's not something that can always be avoided. With the awareness I have now, I will not act the same way I did. I honestly want to be unbanned to continue roleplaying and developing my storyline within Cutlass, whilst on the server I've become a known and respected senior and have been helping smaller gangs and newer players get on their feet and find their place in the city. This is something I want to continue with if I'm allowed to return as I feel it can benefit the community. I know better and can assure you this low quality of roleplay will not continue, I understand this is not acceptable within this community and for future situations like this, I would ensure more roleplay of a high standard is provided before any violence is carried out. Thank you for taking the time to deal with this appeal, apologies to those affected by my actions and staff for having to take their time to deal with this.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

4th perm ban now.... Tell me, why should we even entertain this? You clearly haven't learned from your past bans, why would this one be any different?

Hi Bowen, much appreciated for your fast response I can understand from the outside looking into my record looks very bad but since the last ban, I have been a part of so many positive roleplay scenarios and have been doing things to help the community to try and better my roleplay and my status on the server, as I stated in my original response, I enjoy assisting new players in finding their place within the city and progressing their roleplay story.

I know why you'd say I haven't learned from my past bans but I can assure you I have, my standard of roleplay is usually up to the highest quality and my actions these days are not a representation of who I am. I went 4 months with no hick ups and the high-pressure war made me act in ways I wouldn't have usually. This is something I've thought a lot about recently and how I should have acted differently, I hope you can see that I'm sorry for my actions and genuinely won't be seen on this section of the forums again if given a golden chance to return. Apologies to staff and the community, thankyou for reading this.

Good morning @Revoke, I hope all is well! 🙂

You stated you went 4 months with no hick ups, is that all we're going to manage? There are players on this server that've been here for many years now who've not got a single note on their record...
2 bans for combat logging, 1 ban for metagaming, a double ban for RDM & a warning for breaking character.

This is a roleplay server at the end of the day, this is what you've NOT provided causing this ban as we've headed more towards shooting for a win.
Personally, I think it's too soon for us to entertain an appeal from you. I will not be providing a cooldown, feel free to appeal when you feel the time is right. 
I must state, if you appeal immediately, it will be declined again.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back