What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ramseyx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Russell
Steam ID: 76561199198955084
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk16079
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I think i was banned because of something i did and was very wrong of me to do, i was held hostage at the human labs and was put in some sort of pit, and i was cuffed and wasnt able to get out, i then left the game because i knew i would be there for a long time but when i joined back later i was uncuffed which i never knew that happened as this is the first time ive ever been took hostage, i didnt know it would uncuff me so i ran off and hid inside the human labs until i thought it was safe for me to escape. I shouldnt have ran away and i accept full responsibility that it was wrong what i did, the second occasion that i apparently combat logged i actually made a ticket on discord as they though that i combat logeed but i actually waited the 15 minutes then i held e to respawn and the game glitched out so i dsiconeected and rejoined and it reset my timer for a second time i made a ticket on discord Ticket Opened - 22773
Why should we unban you: Its no excuse because i should have contacted staff in regards of finding myself uncuffed due to leaving upon having to do something important with my kid would like you to know that i have now read all the rules another time and apologies for what i did this is my favourite server and ive had brilliant fun playing here, i am very sorry i broke the rules and i know i will never do this again as its against the rules and i wouldnt like it to be done to me. The staff has always been very nice and friendly and ive took alot of my friends to this city because it is very fun to explore and very serious which i like. Really hope you take this appeal into consideration. I Hope i can get another chance at the city again to rejoin my friends and maybe even become a police officer/medic oneday. Sorry again
Regards Leon.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Good afternoon @Ramseyx

I hope all is well today :)

What made you leave this situation? Was this due to being frustrated at being kidnapped?

I actually left because i have 2 kids, and had to attend something for the kids but when i came back wasn't long after i didn't expect myself to be uncuffed. I knew i was going to be there for a few hours atleast and im sorry i left the game i should have handed myself into them again but didnt.

Ive learned from my mistake and will make sure this issue will never happen again, i have read all rules in depth again to assure i will not break any more rules. I hope you can take this into consideration and i will prove i will be very serious in the RP city.

Good afternoon @Ramseyx

Now looking in your logs you had connected for that session at 19:21 and disconnected at 22:37 BUT you had then connected again at 22:40 and disconnected at 22:50.

I can appreciate if you had a family thing to get to, surely if you had a thing to get to wouldn't that take longer than 3 minutes? I would also like to ask, why didn't you make anyone (staff and/or the people you that were involved in that situation) aware via OOC chat or Discord that you had to leave and would return later to finish the roleplay?

Before we continue I heavily advise you tell the truth.

During the 3 minutes i was off my partner shouted on me telling me i had to watch the kids as she had to go do something, so once i had the kids beside me and they were all watching tv and was okay i logged back in because i didnt know at the time what my partner was wanting me to do, so i rejoined whilst joining back i realised i was uncuffed and ran away from the trap i was in and hid myself again because i noticed my partners car was away i should have contacted a staff member straight away n i am very sorry about this, going forward if i get another chance in the city, i am going to make sure i only play rp when i think its suitable to play rp withing my lifestyle at home this is nothing but the truth from start to finish

Good afternoon @Ramseyx

I hope all is well today :)

After logging back in and seeing that you were no longer in zip ties why did you run away? Could you have not contacted the people that were in RP situation with you via OOC chat to continue the RP by putting you back instead of logging out to gain advantage?

Yes i should have contacted them straight away and i take fault responsibility for my action of failing to comply with the rp at the time, i am very sorry for not complying with the rp rules but have read them over and i will never make this stupid situation happen again, i will comply with all RP and if anything happens like this again i will contact staff straight away. As i said before this will not be a issue again because i will make sure my IRL situations doesnt affect my city life again

Hello @Ramseyx , I hope you're well?

Yes i should have contacted them straight away and i take fault responsibility for my action
If you should have contacted them, why did you choose not to?

At the time i wasnt thinking straight, i did have a look around and noone was there but since they was gone i just logged off again i really should have stayed or contacted someone via ooc to continue the rp.

Good afternoon @Ramseyx

Thank you for your responses

Looking at your responses and that you were a relatively new player I am happy to give you another chance, You have made it clear what you'd do if you were faced with this sort of situation again so hopefully this has been a learning experience for you and will not be repeated.

Please read the server rules over again before joining back so you do not end but back here.

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back