What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pupss - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Unban Appeal for Pupss 

In-game Name: Pupss Cicero

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198097140536

Ban ID: Not Sure

Reason given for your ban: C 1.6 and C 3.0

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned due to a link that was posted on the RPUK Discord.

Why should we unban you ?: Not only my discord account was hacked but also my IG account and a scamming link was being posted on both accounts. I should be unbanned because it was not me doing this nor I never had any intentions on scamming and doing damage to this community. I don't really know what else to say about this hole incident but I would like to apolagize for all the damage that have happened or could've happened. Iam open to answear all the questions the staff team as for me or even have a voice conversatiton with the staff about this hole incident. Best Regards Pupss Cicero

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The rule C 1.6 states "Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues. - Permanent Ban". Even though it wasn't me doing this damage, it was under my name that the issues were being caused and for those reasons I believe I was banned for 1.6.

You would be very much aware if you had been C1.6'd.

Have you enabled 2FA on your Discord Account?

Can you provide a screenshot showing that 2FA has been enabled

Please Do Not Show any Sensitive Information

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back