What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ping - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for Ping 

In-game Name: Matsumoto Shiromatsu

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198244082108

Ban ID: 13744

Reason given for your ban: G1.3 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for baiting police to an area in which we lured them in and killed them, this happened from a police pursuit across city driving very slowly ending in a brawl.

Why should we unban you ?: I did not want to be back in this situation this soon, after being given another chance I think that quite frankly being banned twice for both poor reasons in a short span of time is a bad light on me. I am making this appeal to say this isn't my potential and not what I'm capable of, I am able to roleplay and to an amazing extent I truly believe that. I know that my recent history is probably going to be seen as a contradiction and quite frankly I do not blame you or any others reading this post. I broke the rules of the server. As I have said in my previous unban appeal I honestly do try to keep myself out of trouble, but clearly that hasn't gone the way I intended to. This is my course of actions and I have to accept the consequences of such. Such as others who were banned have done.

I want to give a little context to the situation from my point of view and my understanding the chain of events that led to this ban, I was apart of the whitelisted group 229 at this period in time, a member of ours Rock, was driving around with no helmet on his bike on the coalition hill and myself and another member of 229 I believe Danny were hanging around the hill. An officer came along and spotted Rock with no helmet on his bike and started to flash his lights and turned his sirens on, initiated a traffic stop, Rock then drives away slowly, which was communicated on radio we all agreed to drive slowly away, and took the officer with us on a "slow" getaway. This in turn brought another of our members as we were making our getaway, they were driving a Faggio which is a renowned slow moving vehicle, so in turn not wanting to leave our friend behind we stuck with him and simply carried on throughout the city, Rock then made the decision on radio to fuel up at Little Seoul Gas, which he does, gets off of his vehicle, and then as the police of course are still with us, exit their vehicles and try to apprehend rock, which in turn we respond by attacking them and the fight escalates from there.

I want to say personally this behaviour is unacceptable and that I am fully aware why the ban was issued, I chose not to respond on the report itself with any sort of reasoning on my end, as I don't typically do that sort of thing, if I either know I've broken the rules or don't know I tend to stay quiet and let staff resolve it, when I am mentioned etc. I do believe my actions and the actions of others leading up to this scenario was unfair and clearly we wanted them in that situation. We could of chose to drove off and let the officers either engage in a chase, but I think it's very clear to the staff member dealing with the report and anyone who might of seen the report would of said the same thing. I don't want to dwell too much on what happened I want to move forward and speak about if I was given another chance what I would be doing.

I have since this report had a different avenue open up to myself, I was removed from 229 for inactivity purposes, and although I do not play the server as much as others, I thought it might be high time to start again somewhere else, a place that could reflect positively with my actions and hopefully in time I would better myself, that being my roleplay and enjoyment of the server and hopefully affecting others and making them enjoy their time on it as-well, I have attempted to join the apostles and as of this moment still trying to get in I hope when I return I can see myself accepted and hopefully in an enviroment where roleplay is key and it is very apparent that is so, I want to be around others who think the same. I will say my time on the server has been around 75-25 the latter being police and my time on the server interacting with those elements on that character which I did play for some time, and the other is my time as a criminal, I think that my time on the server and the groups I have chosen to join have had a very high amount of combat orientated roleplay on the server, which can bring about some undesirable roleplay and situations where players break rules, such as I have in the past. As much as I am saying I will improve, it could fall on deaf ears which I understand with my record I have been banned multiple times. I want to show my intentions and I am asking for a chance to show that. I do want to return to police which I have been accepted for on another character and I want to branch away from this continuous fighting and criminal esc roleplay.

All in all, I do want another chance to prove I can be the best I can, Thank you very kindly for your time and hard work.

Nep

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were unbanned for C2.3 on 23/06/23, and banned again for G1.3 on 10/08/2023.

I know you are a very good roleplayer, and I feel like you've been going downhill slightly whether that is to do with the group of friends you were with, and or your love for the server and community is slowly going down.

Do the following:

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain them in your own words
  • Explain why they're on the server

You were unbanned for C2.3 on 23/06/23, and banned again for G1.3 on 10/08/2023.

I know you are a very good roleplayer, and I feel like you've been going downhill slightly whether that is to do with the group of friends you were with, and or your love for the server and community is slowly going down.

Do the following:

• Quote the rule you broke
  • Explain them in your own words
  • Explain why they're on the server
(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Baiting is where you can lead other players into a situation, you are getting players to respond in a way that you want which enables you to respond in the way you want, rather than roleplay, a forced situation.

The baiting rule is on the server because it stops players from abusing the fact you can abuse a whitelisted gang or a group status, or even just a group of friends where a situation may involve a few or less players but could lead to several+ involving themselves through association, it's unfair for the unaware party and for those not knowing what is going on, that situation will always be a lose because, situations are prepared beforehand or intentions are very clear from one particular party holding the advantage. The rule exists to even the playing field and create situations where neither side are aware of the outcome, so each scenario is completely individual and a level of roleplay should transpire before anything like combat or hostile roleplay begins.

Hello @Ping
How are we?

What are your plans on the server if given the golden chance back? 
You've got quite a history, how do we know we won't see each other here again? 

Hello @Ping
How are we?

What are your plans on the server if given the golden chance back? 
You've got quite a history, how do we know we won't see each other here again? 

I've recently deleted my old police character, and made a new one with a new application, I have been accepted so I expect to see myself giving that a good go for a while, I will still play my main character but I'm gonna take a step back from focusing that character too much, as I have said previously I am attempting to be a hangaround for the apostles so I will be trying to do that as well, if any other chances or opportunities show themselves with a new character and I want to apply myself to them I might make another character or two, to see but for now this is my plan.

I do appreciate the fact my history is getting worse, I just want this to be a step in the right direction, getting banned really does de-motivate you, so I don't think I will be wanting to come back here anytime soon, as it may be my last. I can only say I'm going to try to keep myself away from the wrong groups, and focus more on myself and my own actions, rather than falling with others.

Thanks for the reply Mike.

Hello there @Ping

I've noticed that your roleplay has been going down, I know you can roleplay, so I'll throw you a bone and give you lil restrictions. 
1) For the next 2 months I want you to stay away from gang rp, as I believe it's been slowly poisoning you, and let's see if your RP improves or if this is a never ending cycle.
2) If you're banned in the next 6 months regardless what ban, there will be an appeal cooldown for you, of 2 months. - Let's say you're banned on the 01/01/2024 - You can't appeal it till 01/03/2024. (If Combat Logging -- 01/04/2024)
3) I want you to create a very interesting story line, for your G6 / NHS / Police character that would captivate people around you. 

Do you agree to the restriction I have listed above? 

Hello there @Ping

I've noticed that your roleplay has been going down, I know you can roleplay, so I'll throw you a bone and give you lil restrictions. 
1) For the next 2 months I want you to stay away from gang rp, as I believe it's been slowly poisoning you, and let's see if your RP improves or if this is a never ending cycle.
2) If you're banned in the next 6 months regardless what ban, there will be an appeal cooldown for you, of 2 months. - Let's say you're banned on the 01/01/2024 - You can't appeal it till 01/03/2024. (If Combat Logging -- 01/04/2024)
3) I want you to create a very interesting story line, for your G6 / NHS / Police character that would captivate people around you. 

Do you agree to the restriction I have listed above? 
I agree to these restrictions.

Hello there @Ping
I  hope we're doing well tonight. 

Just a recap to the restrictions you agreed to; 
1) Stay away from gang rp for 2 months (you can return to it on the 31/10/2023). ((What I mean by staying away from it, do not participate in gang wars, do not join a gang as I believe all of this gang-rp is what's poisoning you - I believe you were a hang-about for Apostles, you're free to continue your friendship, hang-aboutness with them as I do not consider Apostles a gang, however, I highly recommend you take a step back from Matsumoto))
2) Cooldown for appeals of 2 months if banned again within 6 months, 3 months if the ban is combat logging. 
3) Create an interesting story line for a whitelisted faction and I want to see it being captivating for other players on the server. 

I want to see if all of these restrictions will help you get your RP back up to where it used to be, cause it's a shame to see very good roleplayers go down this path. 
We will see if this helps, or we will see each other again soon. 

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back