What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ping - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepp

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for Ping 

In-game Name: Li Ping

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198244082108

Ban ID: !!rpuk8100!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I combat logged during an RP situation.

Why should we unban you ?: I made a mistake I was playing during a pretty shit time in the last couple months and I made some terrible judgement calls. I have never been banned or even broken the rules before as far as I'm aware. I only really play this server and I would like to given a second chance to come back. I apologise to those involved in the RP situation and the admins that may have caused a hassle to. I should of stayed off of the server until I was in a better mindset but I didn't I made a bad mistake and I would like a second chance at coming back to the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Literally does not seem like you want to be unbanned.

Have a  read; 

Any comments?

Literally does not seem like you want to be unbanned.

Have a  read; 

Any comments?
I have read the report since it was initially made, I decided to not reply to this as there were no excuses to be made. I deserved the ban and trying to communicate or justify my actions was something that I didn't want to do. I'm making this appeal to get another chance to prove I can abide by the rules of the server and provide a good roleplaying experience. I know that my time on the server has proven as I've had a clean record up until this particular point.

I will not and do not want to repeat this again, I was heated in the moment and made a rash decision that was motivated through a bad mindset that I will try my hardest to rectify going forward.

Hello there.

Please explain to me how you will ensure this will not happen again. Also, quote me the rule you broke and tell me why you think it is in place.

Hello there.

Please explain to me how you will ensure this will not happen again. Also, quote me the rule you broke and tell me why you think it is in place.

Thank you for responding, I will do my upmost to stay as up to date with both the community and RP rules as much as I can. Brushing up every few weeks in case I ever get rusty. I will attempt to perform my best in the roleplaying situations going forward a. abiding by the rules whilst trying to enforce them in my own way (Either via reports or dealt with via tickets) or b. Try my best to not let things in an OOC situation affect my RP experience if this may be a factor before or during my RP situations I will find a quick way to exit or stay off the server until they are resolved to follow the best example and not include personal feelings in situations as rash decision making is the reason I am in this place to begin with. Learning and being better is the way forward and I plan to do so, learn from this and adapt myself so as to not ruin others experience as well as be the best I can.

I broke C2.3 combat logging, I know this rule is in place to prevent players using this method to avoid an outcome to a combat situation in which they have lost after going down or possibly during the situation to avoid any negative repercussions of engaging in combat with another player(s).

Very well. 

I will give you another chance today, do not waste it.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back