What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Origins10 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origins10

Unban Appeal for Origins10 

In-game Name: Harvey Turner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199096493751

Ban ID: !!rpuk14677!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 - Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging, specifically for leaving the game while my character was down.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Dm7LAbxWhlkjF/d1337Itw7tuq?invite=cr-MSxpWlksNTg0NTU2NjMs

Why should we unban you ?: I know my mеssagе "I'll try my luck with thе NHS tomorrow aftеrnoon" on Nov 12 causеd somе confusion. I didn't mеan to brеak any rulеs, I just wantеd to hopefully not respawn at Palеto Hospital as i didn't know how far I was down the highway. I always intеndеd to rеspawn thе nеxt day (technically same day) but because it was 2:00 a.m and I had to wake up early at 7 a.m. I thought it was a good idea to leave before being rescuded or killed. Looking back, I sее how it was a wastе of admin timе and how I should of stayed logged in even in the circumstance.

I get how that might look like I was trying something, but I can tell you that wasn't my intention. I take full responsibility for any problems I caused.

I know how crucial rules are in ensuring a fair gaming experience for all and I completely understand your decision. I do apologize for any difficulties my actions may have caused and I hope you can understand my point of view and forgive me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning, @Origins10! 🙂

I've had a look back through the ticket, and I must say your attitude is really nice to see and it has most definitely gone in your favor here!
You've been around this community since 2022, were you not aware that logging out whilst downed would land you with a combat logging ban?

I appreciate you've now explained your intentions, but with the comment you made along with logging out tells us you were clearly going to log back in with hope of being saved the next day. This is a clear case of combat logging.

Thanks for getting back to me quickly, and I apologize for my delayed response

I undеrstand now that logging out whilе downеd is against thе rulеs and is considеrеd combat logging. I have always taken "combat logging" as quitting while actively in combat, pursuit or genuinely in an active RP scenario with others, but now I know that its also more than that. I'm sorry for any confusion causеd by my actions, and I'll makе surе to follow thе rulеs morе closеly in thе futurе if you did choose to let me back in the community. And I know you have no reason to trust me, but I did intend to respawn. I don't know why I worded it the way I did, I believe it was because I was really tired and wasn't communicating my thoughts properly, but you can see that I didn't even know what I said that might of alarmed the admin in that ticket at the time. I understand that "combat logging" is now put on my record, and I don't wish for it to be revoked since I did log out while downed, and now I understand that I shouldn't of done that, but I do wish to hopefully be forgiven and allowed to learn from my mistakes and improve so that this does not happen again.

Good evening, @Origins10! Thank you for the response.

I appreciate you taking accountability for your actions and attempting to move forward in a positive manner!
The rule does indeed cover if you're down awaiting a medic, to explain, some players do take it upon themselves to log in and out continuously to avoid bleeding out with the death timer hence it classing as combat logging.

Assuming since being banned, you've familiarised yourself with the rules again to avoid this happening again in the future?

thanks I really do appreciate the fast responses

Absolutely, during my time being banned I have read over both the community rules and GTA RP rules numerous times. I have even gone through a couple with my friend so that I can understand any misconceptions from another point of view and avoid this situation happening again. I also appreciate the explanation you gave because it helps me understand even more why it is bannable and why I should not have logged out.

Good evening @Origins10!

Very well, after reading through the ticket you had open, and hearing your intentions after reading through this appeal I am inclined to give you another chance on the server.
I will be issuing you an unban today, but please learn a lesson from this and hopefully now that the rule has been explained a little more you'll understand it moving forward.

Have a read over the rules before reconnecting to ensure we do not end up back here again.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent taking you right back here.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back