What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Origins10 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origins10

Unban Appeal for Origins10 

In-game Name: Billy clint

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199096493751

Ban ID: !!Rpuck10995!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to the fact I was caught lying about my date of birth in a ticket I made in December last year stating that I was not born on the 27th of September. I lied about my date of birth because that was the date of birth I gave my character and an admin said that it would be bad for me to use the same date of birth for my character as myself, to which I did not want to seem stupid and expose myself so I lied. But apparently I revealed that my date of birth was the 27th of September before on a ticket in April, which prompted reasonable concern from the admins and I was banned swiftly as there was lack of trust and they could not know if I was over 18.

Why should we unban you ?: Although my character's birth year is 2003, mine is 2004. I am 18 and have been since the 27th of September 2022. When I first joined this server, I was 17 but I grew so attached to the server and the community behind it that I stayed when I shouldn't of. But when I was banned, I was 18. I have grown to love the server and everything behind it. The people I have met and the roleplay scenarios that I have gone through have been amazing, and I would love to keep continuing that. I shouldn't have lied about my date of birth, and I understand that now, especially after having 6 months to think about it. If you do un-ban me, and I can get my character "Billy Clint", I am more than willing to change the character's date of birth as suggested, to ensure my safety and others.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well to truly put it, there's nothing that I can say that will make you fully believe me. As I believe you don't take IDs as proof, this server runs completely on trust and that's all I can hope to ask for. Although I was 17 when I joined the server, I was 18 for a few months when I got banned, and the reason I lied was out of my own insecurity. If there is anyway I can prove my age, I would happily do it, but if not then all I can do is promise that I am of legal age. If it means anything, I have been counting the days till I could appeal, as I knew I was the legal age, and hoped that I could present that. I have really enjoyed the community and roleplay scenarios in the past, and would love to be able to join back and create more new experiences for everyone of the roleplay community, that is if you would accept me back.

Lets go back to the ticket that got you banned.

You ignored staff on many occasions and continued to tag people you were specifically told not to tag time and time and time again.

You ignore staff, fail to follow the most basic instructions and ultimately failed to act you age. Does that seem like someone we want on the server to you?

I understand my mistakes on that ticket. I was very impatient but I hope you can see that it was because I was very anxious about the accidental deletion of my character and could not think straight. I put so much time and effort into "Billy Clint" so when I didn't know whether or not if I lost everything, I became very agitated. I apologize about bumping the ticket, I didn't realise that discord tickets could be bumped at the time and if I knew that, I would have limited the amount of messages I sent. Over the 6 months I have been banned, I have looked over my actions and how I presented myself, and I believe that I have learnt and grown since then. Words can only show so much, but I hope if you do let me back on the server, then I can prove myself with actions.

Hello there @Origins10

I remember this ticket quite clearly and as far as I can tell, you have kept to what I told you in the end and remained patient over the last 6 months. That´s a good start. 

I have read further up that you are hoping to be unbanned and then get "Billy Clint" back. Now, what if I told you that even if we were to unban you - the chances of that character being restored now, 6 months after the fact, are simply zero? 

I think a part of me would be devistated, as I have put alot of heart and soul into the character. But if there is truely nothing that can be done to get him back, then all I can do is start fresh. If you do decide to unban me and I can't get the character "Billy Clint" back, would it be possible to try and replicate him? like have a fresh character but with the same memories, same backstory, same name, and possibly even same vehicles and access to my container?. If not, then there is not much I could do besides start fresh, but if you do unban me and it is possible to retrieve Billy Clint back, I would really appreciate that.

No. You cannot do this, this would directly violate G3.5 Character Separation. For in someone's appeal wanting to get unbanned, and shown clear disregard for the rules. Why should we even entertain this further? Did you read the rules when you first joined? Have you refreshed yourself on the rules?

Yes, I do know the rules and have read the rules over and over during the period I was banned. I didn't mean to show any disrespect, I was just wondering if it would have been a possibility, since I interpreted the G3.5 rule as imprinting unknown and new memories onto a new character, whereas what I was talking about was more recreating an exact replica of "Billy Clint" as if he was never deleted. I didn't think it would have broken that rule as it's more of an OOC situation rather than an in-character situation, but that's why I asked first. If it's not allowed or possible, then I completely understand. Again, I didn't mean any disrespect and just wanted to make sure it was possible as "Billy Clint" was my entirety on the server. If he's gone and there's no getting him back, then there's nothing more I can do or ask about him.

No, Billy Clint will be forever dead (deleted).

Explain to me, why we don't allow under 18s on the server.

@Origins10- please respond soon or your appeal may time out. 

You don't allow under 18s on the server because GTA5 is a 18+ game by PEGI regulations. It could also ruin the experience of other players on the server as the players would have to be careful on what they say incase their is someone who is underage on the server near them. People who are underage can act immature and ruin the roleplay and fun for people around them.

Cool, thanks for that.

Bare in mind, any ban within a 6 month period will be a permanent.

Also, If I am being completely honest. You have broke the trust with The Staff Team, you'll need to earn this back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back