What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Origins10 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origins10

Unban Appeal for Origins10 

In-game Name: Billy clint

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 935291049922945024

Ban ID: na

Reason given for your ban: C3.0 Advertising

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.:  I was on discord and one of my friends sends me a link to a different server so I joined it and they asked me to verify so I scan the QR code and then got hacked,  then a bot spammed all of my DMs and the other discord servers with the same link.

Why should we unban you ?: My intentions were to see what was inside the server not to spam anyone or any discord server I am in I am really sorry, I can get proof if necessary

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information @Origins10

As you have 2fa now enabled on your account and full access back, Please take more care moving forward. Don't click on dodgy links from others nor scan any QR codes ect that you don't trust. I've gone ahead and unbanned your discord account, So you will now be able to re-join and carry on playing on the server.

Any issues feel free to reach out. Hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Unbanned! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back