What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - odeasey - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

odeasey

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for odeasey 

In-game Name: Brock Aries

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199250796736

Ban ID: !!rpuk14326!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned approximately 2-3 weeks ago for NVL. I firstly would like to apologise all of those involved in the situation, the standard of RP i provided was shocking and i most definitely shouldn't have done it,
During the few weeks i have been away from RPUK it has give me time to think about my what happened and how much of an idiot i had been. I am very sorry, all i ask for another chance to be amongst this great community of RPUK, i can ensure you something like this definitely wont happen again

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like i should be unbanned because i have learnt from what happened and I prove this if you were to give me another chance, i know i provide great RP and its a shame i let my standards of RP drop so low. I know my ban history really doesn't go in my favour but i do feel like every ban i have received i try my hardest to learn from then

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't get it, you've played here for ages - why get banned for this? You had to have known it was coming.

Hello Phoenix thanks for the response,

I know I have played on this server for along time and I don’t think i have ever done anything as stupid as this. I honestly didn’t know what I was thinking by doing something so stupid. I let my emotions get the better of me and acted out of fraustration, but I can 100% reassure you that this will most definitely not happen again if I am to be given another chance.

After I did it I knew what would happen and I regretted there and then hence why I did put an  unban appeal up hours later. I know I have said it numerous times, but  it was stupid of me.If I could take back what I did I would in a heartbeat. 

Thank you for your time. 

Since you didn't get the chance last time, ill ask you to wright a reply to Danoo's post on your last appeal:

Surely, a player with such a history isn't worth the trouble of letting back into the community? To me, it looks like the fair bans system did its job and eventually removed a troublemaker after numerous warnings, Now you're telling me it took 9 warnings and bans until you learn?

@odeasey

Since you didn't get the chance last time, ill ask you to wright a reply to Danoo's post on your last appeal:

Surely, a player with such a history isn't worth the trouble of letting back into the community? To me, it looks like the fair bans system did its job and eventually removed a troublemaker after numerous warnings, Now you're telling me it took 9 warnings and bans until you learn?

@odeasey
Hello L1L thanks for the response my dude,

With my other bans from what i can recall they were accidents and i have learnt from them, i never did them on purpose they were just mere mistakes. I know its no excuse but i swear i have learnt from them and can play by the rules

From my time away i have learnt to not take the server for granted and do stupid things to get banned. I more than regret the things i have done and wish i had one more chance to redeem myself and prove to you and the community that i can obey the server rules and provide high quality RP.

With my other bans from what i can recall they were accidents and i have learnt from them, i never did them on purpose they were just mere mistakes. I know its no excuse but i swear i have learnt from them and can play by the rules
So you just decide to break the rules every three months for giggles then? Since you claim to have "Learned from the mistakes". To me it looks like you can't be bothered and want to mess about and not take it seriously.

From my time away i have learnt to not take the server for granted and do stupid things to get banned. I more than regret the things i have done and wish i had one more chance to redeem myself and prove to you and the community that i can obey the server rules and provide high quality RP.
Why do you do these "Stupid things" in your own words to get banned? 

We have tried warnings before and we have talked multiple times in the past also. Why didn't you listen and provide high quality RP all the time? Explain that to us please.

To be honest Stuart, I feel like I’ve already said everything that I have needed to say id just be going around in circles, I’m only human Stuart, I’m only human.

Good morning @odeasey!

We do not feel like you've said everything that you've needed to say though, hence asking more questions.
You're a mass rule breaker within the server, you've been lucky to get the chances previously handed to you yet you still throw it all back in our faces and continue disregarding the rules.

As you can imagine from our POV, you keep telling us that you've "learnt from them" yet your name still pops up frequently so we don't exactly trust anything you're saying and with all good reason.
We understand that you're only human, we just want a better understanding as to your thought process and to see if we can trust you again moving forward.
Please, answer Stuarts questions above.

- Why do you do these "Stupid things" in your own words to get banned? 

- We have tried warnings before and we have talked multiple times in the past also. Why didn't you listen and provide high quality RP all the time? Explain that to us please.

You also say you acted out of frustration which caused you to break the rule, do you often act out of frustration? 

Hello Danoo, hope your having a splendid Monday,

Regarding your questions,

When I do break rules it’s honestly not intentional, it’s by mistake. The 2 months away from the server I have taken time to refresh my brain regarding the rules. I think it comes down to poor decision making on my end. 

I do and have listened to the staff and do learn from these mistakes, I do think it comes down to poor decision making on my half and I need to work on that. I do try my best to provide high quality RP and I do 90% of the time. I always try my best to make enjoyable scenarios for both parties especially people who are new to the server to show them how much fun RPUK is and how the community is always providing great RP.

I rarely get fraustrated over RPUK as after all it is just a game, i let my emotions get the better of me on that day and let myself and have apostles a bad look. I can promise that this was just a one off and it won’t happen again 

Thanks for your time! 

Good morning @odeasey, I hope all is well! 🙂

That's a much better response and very appreciated. 
I notice you're looking for "one more chance" to redeem yourself. II were to unban you and within the next 6 months you get yourself banned again, this will also come with an automatic cooldown of 3 months before you can even attempt appealing the ban. Would you accept these conditions?

Looking through your record, I also notice a repeat pattern of OOC misuse. 
23/01/23 - Kick for G2.6
13/03/23 - Kick for G2.6
13/03/23 - 1 Day Ban for G2.6
28/05/23 - Kick for G2.6

Is this also something that is going to change if you are given a chance to return? Are you going to be able to hold your thoughts to yourself and only use OOC for the correct reasons?

Hello Danno, thanks for the response,

I do accept these conditions and am thankful for being given another chance 

If I’m able to return I’ll be sure to use OOC for the right and correct reasons only and will be sure to keep my thoughts to myself 

Thank you for your time.

I always try my best to make enjoyable scenarios for both parties especially people who are new to the server to show them how much fun RPUK is and how the community is always providing great RP.
Now you say this however fail to follow simple NVL and thought it was a laugh and joke. Convince us how you will and have improved on your "Poor decision making" and not simply wind up back here moving forth if we allow you to return? 

Hope your having a spendid day today, 

I can promise you and the rest of the staff team that I will not be writing another appeal again as I will not break any more rules. 

Thank you for your time 

Hope your having a spendid day today, 

I can promise you and the rest of the staff team that I will not be writing another appeal again as I will not break any more rules. 

Thank you for your time 
Is this really the amount of effort you want to put in to try and return? I'll give you one more chance to actually make an effort to answer the above. You've said you had poor decision making and that's why you broke the rules. 

How have you improved on this so we can be sure you won't return should we give you another chance?

Thanks for your response, 

I have improved this by refreshing my brain on the rules, doing this has made me realise that no matter what situation I am in I should always remember to follow the rules and not let my standard of RP drop so low all because I’m fraustrated. I also shouldn’t be so hasty to make stupid decisions like the one that had led me here. After all, we are all here to have fun. I shouldn’t ruin everyone else’s RP and I can gladly say this won’t happen again. I can promise it. 

Thank you for your time.

Good afternoon, @odeasey!

It is evidently clear you've not exactly enjoyed the appeal process when it's come to further questions, I'm sure this in itself will give you good enough reason to come back holding a clean record moving forward as the chances of us accepting another appeal from you will be absolutely minimal.
I'm willing to give you another chance here to prove yourself, but there's only so many chances we can give before it becomes a repeat pattern.

As stated in your conditions, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent and will come with an automatic 3 month cooldown before you'll even be welcomed to appeal.

Do not waste the chance given to you.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back