What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - odeasey - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

odeasey

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for odeasey 

In-game Name: Brock Aries

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199250796736

Ban ID: !!rpuk14326!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: There was a situation with Azteca's at the chapel where a few Apostles were being zip tied and myself being shot. This led to me and my fellow Apostles being taken to a dodgy in grapeseed . When dodged, i was told to put my hands up to which i stupidly didn't and decided to NVL which I deeply regret.

Why should we unban you ?: On this one time occasion, my RP definitely didn't meet the RPUK expectations and i know i provide much better RP than the staff team and Azteca's had to see.

I feel i should be unbanned because i know I can provide much better RP than showed today. It was stupid to do what i did and if i could take it back i would. From my previous bans i would like to say i have learnt from them and no different this time, i will ensure i don't end up making the same mistake twice. 99% of the time I ensure i provide high quality RP to the community of RPUK and its a shame i let my emotions get the better of me today If i get unbanned i will be sure to learn from this and ensure i don't end up here again making another appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

From my previous bans i would like to say i have learnt from them and no different this time
Have you really learned from any of them, over the last few months you have had 4 bans and quite a few warnings. What's to say that this time will be any different and we won't see each other in this section again in 2/3 months.

Have you really learned from any of them, over the last few months you have had 4 bans and quite a few warnings. What's to say that this time will be any different and we won't see each other in this section again in 2/3 months.
I know my recent ban history goes against me but I can promise you I have definitely learnt from them and try my best to provide the best RP I can, it’s just a shame I let my RP standards drop on this occasion to which I apologise for.         

Yesterday was a one time occasion, I let my emotions get the better of me and I can ensure you that I won’t happen ever again. I will also prove it by ensuring I don’t do something stupid like yesterday and ensure my RP stays at the high standard that the RPUK community provides and I will do the same. 

Yesterday was a one time occasion, I let my emotions get the better of me and I can ensure you that I won’t happen ever again.
Why would i trust this given your ban history?

Why would i trust this given your ban history
Appreciate the response, I hope my choices within RP have shown a level of change in the way I want to conduct myself on the server.
Roleplay is priority and I unfortuntely have allowed emotion to get the better of me that night, during my time off I have gone ahead and made sure to give myself a refresher in familiarizing myself to the rules and understanding them to a better degree.
I once again would like to apologise to the staff team for letting them down and my regular standards, I hope I've shown my qualities/positivies within my time during the server and firmly believe it outweighs the negatives.
Now I am by no means perfect and have broken rules in the past but all I can do is learn from those mistakes to better myself and really show a change in the way I act.
I hope I can prove that if given another chance, I always try to provide good roleplay and that night was just a bad moment a rare moment where I allowed emotions control my actions.

Thank you for your time 

In this situation, before you got revived one of your mates got revived first and didn't value his life by pulling a gun, trying to shoot 4+ players around him with guns.

After seeing this, why did you follow in his footsteps by not valuing your life?

Last edited by a moderator:
In this situation, before you got revived one of your mates got revived first and didn't value his life by pulling a gun, trying to shoot 4+ players around him with guns.

After seeing this, why did you follow in his footsteps by not valuing your life?
Thanks for your response, 

Azteca's over the past several months have done stuff to gain a reaction from Apostles, and tried their best to start a war / beef with us, but we have always been a passive group and never really gave them the reaction that they wanted, they would do numerous things to gain a reaction so something could kick off, then something did kick off that day, they basically forced a beef on to us from someone being tackled, even though that person was running people over and tackling us.

To say not the least I was quite annoyed at the roleplay provided from them and I wasn't expecting them to even continue to provide RP, now i know i should never let a roleplay scenario affect my RP , but I was stupid enough to stoop that low, i regret what i done and i wish i could go back and just follow with what they would've provided. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @odeasey, I hope all is well! 🙂

You let your standards drop because you were "annoyed" at the situation. You were laughing throughout and mass pressing X to make the scenario awkward. 
This to me displays a win/loss mentality, you were annoyed at the situation and didn't want to lose. I'm struggling to understand why after so long on the server you'd be more interested in that over the roleplay being provided to you?

How am I to know that you won't just let your standards drop again because you're annoyed?
If you're placed into the same situation again, what would you be doing differently?

Good morning @odeasey, I hope all is well! 🙂

You let your standards drop because you were "annoyed" at the situation. You were laughing throughout and mass pressing X to make the scenario awkward. 
This to me displays a win/loss mentality, you were annoyed at the situation and didn't want to lose. I'm struggling to understand why after so long on the server you'd be more interested in that over the roleplay being provided to you?

How am I to know that you won't just let your standards drop again because you're annoyed?
If you're placed into the same situation again, what would you be doing differently?
Good afternoon Danoo, thanks for the response.

To be honest, i try my best to play the server for fun but me being here on the forums doesn't help my case. I personally don't care about winning nor loosing it really does just come down to me being frustrated and making a stupid decision. 

I can assure you something like this wont happen again and prove it if you give me another chance, i really do prioritise my RP to a high standard and like i said being here really doesn't back this up. 

If i was in that situation again i would most definitely comply with there demands and just put my hands up, Doing this would've furthered the RP and it would've just made the scenario a lot more interesting, if i could take it back i would. 

Thank you for your time. 

Good morning @odeasey!

So far this year, you've managed to get yourself the following:

23/01/23 - Kick for G2.6
13/03/23 - Kick for G2.6
13/03/23 - 1 Day Ban for G2.6
28/04/23 - 2 Day Ban for G4.5
28/05/23 - Kick for G2.6
20/07/23 - Warning for G1.8
21/07/23 - Kick for C1.14
31/07/23 - 7 Day Ban for G1.2
05/10/23 - Perm Ban for G2.4

You've appealed this ban on the same day you received it and I do not believe you've had any time whatsoever to even think over the rule breaks on that night.
We have given you chance after chance here and you've been extremely lucky with your G2.6 warnings over and over again.

If you're serious about returning, you'll be welcomed to re-appeal this ban on 24/10/23.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back