What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Nathan McDog - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Nathan McDog
Steam ID: 76561198817242941
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16732
Ban Reason: UNK
Why do you think you were banned: I believe I was banned for being part of The Alliance.
Why should we unban you: I left The Occult to join The Alliance because I was a member of The Occult coming up to nearly a year so I left because I wanted a change and experience a more "gang life" I was a member of the Alliance for about 5-6 days before the blanket ban and was involved in 1 fight with the Azteca's and didn't fly in 2-3 days prior to the ban for personal reasons. I feel as though I should be unbanned because this is unfair, the 3 or so days that I was on the server I seen a lot of RP from the Alliance hence why I stayed with them because I'm not a massive "gang life" person but I wanted a change. I've been apart of the RPUK community for around 1 year now. I'm wanting to be unbanned because I enjoy the server and all the people I have met along the way over the past year. I'm also wanting to get my NHS job back and move back to the "hidden gangs"
Thanks for taking the time to read.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Due to the ongoing dip in roleplaying standards, as well as your mentality to get involved in as many gunfights as possible rather than providing quality roleplay this appeal will be declined and you may appeal in 6 months from now (15/10/2024) in line with the other appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back