What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mossfromdanorf_UNBAN - GTA RP

Mossfromdanorf_UNBAN

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jimi Crayfish
Steam ID: 76561198394099750
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16776
Ban Reason: C2.3 - According to the rules on the Roleplay website the ban is for combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: Genuinely no idea. I have not even been on the server for the last couple of weeks, I tried to log in today and I am being met with a message that states I have been permanently banned. I had a run in with a couple of server staff asking them to unban a guy I had met on the server, but I wasn't overtly hostile, a little bit sarcastic maybe but that was it.
Why should we unban you: I haven't combat logged once, I met a guy on the server -character name Jimmy Sticks- who was banned for meta gaming and we both ran over a number of gang members, I then I gaslit them into believing it wasn't me, my character stabbed a police officer and I was accosted for it and told to read the rules, but again I haven't combat logged. I'm not sure what I was doing the last time I was on the server but there is no chance I have combat logged. I have been on the receiving end of gangs and getting killed numerous times since I joined the server and not once have I combat logged to gain any sort of advantage.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

P.S. I don't know if I made an account on these forums when I first joined the server, I tried a bunch of usernames and checked my email addresses I use for gaming and nothing came up so I made this to appeal.

Good morning @Mossfromdanorf_UNBAN
I hope we are well today?

Bans under C2.3 come with an automatic 1 month Cool down.

You were banned on the 10th of this month.
So you can appeal after the 10/05/24.

I suggest taking this time to reflect on your actions, and understand the rules.
You did, as much as you claim you didn't, combat log. This applies to any moment you are downed and exit the server - without making staff aware of circumstances in why you need to log out.

DENIED.

Back