What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - mitchellac15 - GTA RP

mitchellac15

Server: Discord
Discord Username: m1tchy22
Discord ID: 1233313460419301447
Ban Reason: unknown
Why do you think you were banned: my other discord got hacked (ringst1ng) and sent out inappropriate links to other servers including rpuk - groups and courts
Why should we unban you: I have made a new discord and also changed the password to my old one to help prevent it from happening again, I would like to be unbanned from the server on my new account but keep my old one banned, I love rpuk I've been on this server for almost 2 years being in whitelisted gangs and doing whitelisted jobs, I currently work on g6 and I would like to continue doing so.
I truly apologise for the inconvenience.

I can assure you this will never happen again as I will add as much protection as I can to my new account.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i have now deleted the hacked account and also reset my pc and changed passwords on everything else

Hiya all is well thank you,
To answer the question, No I deleted it as soon as I made a new discord as I thought it was the right thing to do.
cheers!

Hello @mitchellac15 - I take it '1233313460419301447' is the Discord ID for your new account.
Could you give us the name or ID of the deleted account, so we can cross-reference it with our notes, please.

Hello so I tried again and was able to join rpuk on my new discord so I've thankfully been able to play again on my g6 and yes I have 2fa enabled now thankyou!

Thanks for the response @mitchellac15 ,

'R1ngsting' is still showing as an active account, if it were deleted on April 26th it would've been showing as such by now?

You shouldn't have been able to connect, whilst Discord banned.

Back