What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LilPanda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERMED ACCOUNT

Unban Appeal for LilPanda 

In-game Name: Eva Andersson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198112592928

Ban ID: !!rpuk13377!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 - Mass RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: If i remember rightly i ran a number of cops over without any form of RP.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been 7months since my perm ban. I realise the damage i caused and the gameplay i destroyed for others i can not take back what i had done however ive had time to look back on my actions and all i can truly say is i am very sorry to all those cops i ran over that day.

I understand the rules of the city and there is no excuse for my actions it was truly wrong and no matter what happened OOC and IC i should of never brought it into the city to destroy gameplay for others it was selfish and wrong. The outcome of my actions was a permanant ban but i promise you i never played RPUK to break rules i just was having problems with a few people over a number of months and it just piled up to the point i was in tears i didnt take a break and i should of. Leading up to that day I didnt realise that a staff member was listening to a conversation i was having IC and she set me aside and i had explained everything and she said i should really take a long break as its obviously affecting me OOC i stayed away for 2 weeks and came back but yea the damage was done i mass rdm cops with no rp.

Previous to that incident i had spent i think one year in RPUK with many fun moments and i always provided the best RP i could and i gave a lot of people many laughs with all the strange personalities of my characters. I dont know what more to do to prove that i am really sorry for my actions however i can promise you the past is the past ive forgiven all those who were nasty to me and i dont put the blame on them as it was my actions at the end of the day it was a selfish thing to do and i just should of taken a break from the city until i pulled myself together to the point where i could be the roleplayer i used to be.

During my past time in RPUK i had soo many fun moments even having many gd recomendations from other players but i have ruined that reputation now and i only have myself to blame. I realise Mass RDM of cops is punishable with me never coming back but all i ask in this appeal is to please forgive me and i promise im aware of my actions now and if i could take them back i would but i cant i just ask for one more chance to show that im here to have fun and give some top quality Serious RP just like i did before the day i spoilt it all.

As this is my second appeal for this ban i realise now this is probably my last attempt of trying to come back and all i can say is i promise i wont let you down i will provide good RP i will respect everyone no matter what and i will stick to the rules as i know the consequences is BYE BYE FOREVER!!!!

Many thanks for taking the time to read my appeal and no matter what you decide i understand either way so there will be no spite if it is denied as i broke a rule and even though it was not like me RUles are there for a reason!!!!

Take Care and all the Best to everyone in RPUK :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why are you returning?

You stated that there were lots of issues that made you leave, as far as I can tell rather than deal with them, you behaved like a child. So, given that none of those issues will have been tackled, surely you're just going to do the same again, mass RDM and then leave?

You are right i did behave in that manner but that was then and im truly sorry. It was not like me to do such things i broke a major rule that day and destroyed peoples gameplay and that i cannot take back and that im truley sorry. Ive had time to reflect on my actions and i can promise you i didnt join the server to break rules and everytime it didnt go my way i didnt mass rdm people i was in the server for around a year maybe more and i had soo many fun rp experiences that i havent encountered in any other city.

The reasons why i would like to return:

RPUK is a serious rp server and that RP i can provide and i can continue being that gd rp i once was if im allowed to get that 2nd chance but just that one day i let u all down and i would do anything to prove that im worthy of a 2nd chance.

I made many friends IC and we had some memorable moments which i destroyed for them and i have even appologised to them in DM one was the leader of the gang i was in, his character name is Movin Dagos i went to discord and appologised for my mistakes and to this day ive always been sorry for my actions but actions have consequences and yes mine was a perm ban.

When i was in RPUK it was a blast and i miss those rp moments and if im truely honest ive not found another server that provides top quality RP like RPUK does and when i was in RPUK i provided fun RP to others coz i dont go around breaking rules its just that day i really messed up and i cant take back the damage i have done. Ive moved on im not like that now if i have issues IC raging my issues in game is not the way forward ive made that mistake once and it will never happen again i can promise that. I have been in other cities since my ban and ive noticed there is always challenges of some people treating u like shit and i learnt that and have learnt how to cope with it it simple finish the sceanrio and quit the game and deal with it OOC if necessary there is no need to be selfish and destroy peoples games all because things are not right because its a game everyone needs to have fun they shouldnt need to deal with drama coz they just coming in city to chill  and that day i spoilt that fun and chilling environment for some and if i could appologise to each  one by one i would deffinately do that because i was in the wrong i destroyed my once good reputation and since realising this ive moved on from whatever ever happened coz it was my fault at the end of the day.

I really miss RPUK coz in my opinion its the best serious RP server outthere ive never laughed so much like i did in RPUK coz everyones rp was unique it was so fun to witness as well as watch on streams which i have been doing since my ban coz i miss RPUK people that made me laugh was for example Raffa Pineapple, Mr Wong, Daves and Johns the list goes on.....

I am kindly asking is just for a 2nd chance to prove im not that im not that same childish person from last year ive moved on from everything and ive had time to reflect on my actions. Im willing to do what it takes to prove to you all i deserve a second chance even if it means me appologising to everyone. I messed up once i realise the impact it had and i just ask please for one more chance to prove i can RP and that im not the childish person that was seen back in July of last year that day.

Yet again many thanks for taking the time to read this reply. 
Best Wishes 
SweetPanda

Hello there @LilPanda, I´m glad you are better!

I will be extremely straightforward and blunt with you here. 

In your time here, you have always been a polarising person - some love and some dislike you and your characters. Which happens. Many people have such a personality that brings out strong feelings in others, be it good or bad. Your roleplay was always interesting and fun most of the time, nobody will deny that.

And here comes the BUT:

You have always had a habit of being too close to your character. A habit of wanting things your way and a habit of jumping to "bullying and harassment" conclusions when people didn´t follow the plan you had set yourself. I am in no way, shape or form saying that some individuals didn´t behave like assholes OOC at times and that is not okay at all, once again comes a big BUT - often you played right into that, escalated it or baited it yourself. 

There was many, many times staff was jumping into the conversations in your defense and unfortunately you often ended up not stopping the remarks yourself, which made it much harder for us to deal with the ones behaving badly towards you. Staff also had many conversations with you - I myself remember a particular 2 hour conversation on the prison roof - and you then decided to throw it back in our faces by mass RDM´ing. That has left a very sour taste with many of us. 

Now, many people here understand that MENTAL HEALTH IS A BITCH (gotta say it louder for the people in the back). But no matter what you are fighting with, it does not give you an excuse to behave like a child. It does not give you absolution from responsibilities and it does simply not give you the right to throw your toys out the pram. As long as you see yourself as a victim and behave like one, that is what you are going to be. And that is what you made yourself many, many times. It doesn´t work like that...

"Your character is not you, you are not your character." - sounds cringe, but it´s important. 

Your characters are polarising. There is drama around them, which means there will be people drawn to wherever you spend your time. And yes, some people will try and screw your character over because they don´t like her. Some will because they don´t like you, which sucks but happens to all of us and we are probably all guilty of having done it at some point in time, even if subconsciously.

That is something you will need to be able to deal with and get over if you want to be on the internet these days, quite frankly. They screw your character over? Well, move on. They had no reason too? Go the roleplay route. Involve whatever assets you can to make them prove IC that your character was treated fairly. And if that doesn´t work and judiciary don´t see it your way either - Suck it up. Shit happens. 

I will be honest with you Panda, I am questioning heavily if it´s a good idea for yourself or for us to let you back in just yet. What happened to the other servers you played? Why are you not there anymore? 

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Sammy its going really well thanks i hope ur gd to,

As i have said in my previous replies i am not denying any of my actions and that it came with the consequences of a perm ban. I have been in other cities yes and i still am however RPUK is a serious RP server and i miss that experience soo much as i havent seen a server like it and all im asking for is a 2nd chance as that childish behaviour was unacceptable and i can never take it back however i can promise you i am a stronger person and it a game im here to have fun and to give serious rp and no matter what I WILL accept the fate of my characters ive learnt that from experiences. Im not here to spoil the fun instead im here to provide the RP 🙂

Ive learnt that there is always going to be haters everywhere i learnt this in many ways as i now stream so streaming has also made me stronger coz ive had many stream snipers come at me in the city and ive dealt with them the proper way which is OOC with help from the staff but yes coz i have the footage action was able to be taken. i have had to deal some strange people and trust me i dealt with it OOC not IC.

If you need any proof of my actions in difficult situations i would be willing to give you this i would do anything to prove to you all im saying is true!!!!!

I get i spoilt it all and i understand after all the help i received from staff me RDM many ppl was like i didnt care. I promise you that i do care about RPUK i mention this server for people who are looking for a serious rp server as its so unique i recommend it as the best RP server as with the other cities it not as unique RP wise however its fun even though i cant rp which is a big loss for me coz i love providing unique roleplay and i dont get to have many oppertunities in these other cities. This i why i am appealing as it not fun not being able to have the RP i used to be able to experience i really miss it!!!!!

i have all respect for staff (even though that day it didnt seem like that) i realise now that i messed up.i have even watched the dev streams and looking at them and seeing how much work goes into the server and what i did that day made me feel like shit,  now realising all the detail and time that goes into the server and me being selfish because i behaved like an asshole and RDM  im SOOO VERY SORRY and i respect u all but i lost all your respect that day because of my chidish actions. I want to correct my wrongs and prove to you all that im not that same person from last year. I now stream and everything is always recorded so that way i will have proof of everything IF any issues arise it can be dealt with OOC i wont take IC personally  i can really promise that!!!!! Me being a childish person that day and doing what i did was disrespectful and i know i cant take it back and the damage is done but i promise i can prove to you all i have changed and learnt when to accept a loss IC when it comes to the consequences of my character actions. Ive been in a bigger population server which has had many toxic people in and ive learnt how to deal with people who treat other like shit and its never turned into the situation that u seen last year i made the mistake once and once was too many so ive changed my ways as its a game its all for fun no need for childish actions it was just plain stupid of me that day.

It been a case of clip and report for issues im had with either streaming or having my OBS turned on as now i know its vital in EVERYTHING. I am soo much stronger than i was and i get i had many issues IC where my characters would not accept her fate but this year i learnt a lot and ive even toned down the volume(i remember my characters being so loud) XD

I have learnt how to seperate real life and characters and not take it personally as you are right sometimes i did think i was being targeted but reflecting on the past its obvious i took things to heart when things dont go my way i now know RP dont work like that characters do stupid things and stupid things in RP have consequences be it jail etc etc. Looking back on all the decisions my character made etc etc i didnt accept the fact IC of actions and there consequences but ive had more experience and learnt how things work. Being in another city has helped me to be strong as it has a higher population and ive had to learn when to accept my characters fate. It has made me stronger being in challenging cities even though the RP is not there the challenge of a high population and its toxicity has made me realise that RPUK is one of the best RP servers and that even though some people will challenge or tease me OOC its as simple as BLOCK them ive had to do that a few times so trust me ive changed.

I know i have been in other cities and still am however i want to RP and i cant do that much in the city i am in i just grind etc. The realism is not there and ive even told them that i try and implement the RP however to some they CBA with it they just want a quick fix or just a pure shootout and ive been told even though its a roleplay server some people CBA and i just respect it as it not a rule to not RP so i just RP and hope for the best XD most of the time i make people laugh however its nothing like RPUK i dont get much RP back. RPUK i know is not like that RP is a must and thats what im missing i just really want to prove myself and show everything im saying in these replies i mean with all honesty. 

Its not a case of me not being in them cities why i wish to come back its a case of I miss the RP in RPUK its so unique i had soo many fun experiences and all the RP was unique i havent seen it anywhere else. Im a stronger person i can promise u this. Please all i ask so kindly is for a second chance I can provide the RP i am not that same person i accept losses of characters who screw up i just ask for a 2nd chance for me to prove everything im saying is what i mean.

I understand quite a lot of you have bad feelings about what i did and trust me i wish i could change what i did but the damage has already been done and ive had 7months to regret all i did and feel shit about it as i ruined my oppertunity in a very unique server i really wish i could take it back but i cant. All i can do is prove to you all and show u that ive moved on and that i can provide serious RP and accept all the fate from my characters without being childish.

If im given an oppertunity for a second chance i know i have a lot to prove and im willing to do all it takes to show you all im worthy of a second chance i can only express in words what i mean and that is to say i will provide High quality roleplay, no toxic behaviour and just have many laughs, giggles and a gd time. 

Please all i ask is for one more chance i promise i will not let you down!!!!!!!

Many thanks and i hope for a second chance but if the damage is done and you cant forgive me and give me this second chance i suppose it has to be goodbye but i hope u understand that im being sooo honest and really just ask for another chance to prove myself to you all.  I want nothing but the best for RPUK and i will provide that RP i promise i wont bring down the server i will accept the fate of my characters!!!!! If you dont want to give me this oppertunity to prove all im saying is meant from the heart i will just have to say goodbye to RPUK i will be sad but its out of my hands.

Its been fun i will be sad if i am not given a another oppertunity but its my own fault and at the end of the day you make the decisions so i respect it. 

Many Thanks for everything and all the best
Sweet Panda

Ive just sat and read over you ban history. this is your 5th ban now. Most of your bans are for 2 things, power gaming and rdm, most of which are as a result of you getting the huff and throwing your toys out of your pram. I have no faith that you wont simply do this again, so the answer is no.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back