What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - lil-brett - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil-brett

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for lil-brett 

In-game Name: brett copeland

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199387669929

Ban ID: RPUK11091

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: in my own words i think i have been banned because of combat logging, this was not intentional at all. there is a reason behind all of this, i must of been banned because a god must of seen me at a certain point leaving the city, this was because i was in the city doing my thing and some one come along whilst i was near pill box, i then got sent to pill box and once i come out i got downded by the same person and i though oh okay this aint normal, but anyway once i got back up it happened again so at this point i just thought to turn off my pc and i did because i was sick of this individual keep killing me once i come out of pill box, i basically give up trying because it was aint fair and a god must of seen me last second leaving the city.

Why should we unban you ?: i think as a community member i should be aloud back into this city as it was a mistake made from me which wont happen again it was purly over frustration and i can admit that. from now on intend to download medal and to make sure of recording of these situations. i am sorry and i am fully willing to carry on been a part of the rpuk community i have been in this city for a few months now and i can truly say this is the only one i live in and spend most of my time as i enjoy to play in rpuk. Once again i am alert i broke the rules and hopefully you reason with the story ive told you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @lil-brett

So... You ended up in Pillbox, you were revived and spent ~10 minutes there before you were killed again. 
Tell me, what were you doing around Pillbox still after that amount of time?

in that time i came out of pill box and headed towards legion and the situation happened again by the car park and at this point i though i need to go to sleep because it was continuous and i was getting wound up im sorry if i spent too much time there.. but i was trying to get away from the situation.

But it does not take you 10 minutes to get from the hospital down to legion. What happened in those 10 minutes is what my fellow staff asked you, please answer that question truthfully.

As far as i know i was in my head to what i can remember then i came out of pillbox and ran straight towards legion square and got killed for the 3rd time by the same person. 

Why would that person kill you 3 times in a row? Something must have happened, no?
Also, why then break a rule? You were surely able to think of another solution to this situation, if this person kept on going after you for no reason?

I dont know why there was a few people going around killing for no reason no rp in it what so ever i did put it in the sky asking for a member of staff also a few others mentioned it in the sky. I im sorry for breaking a rule i just got really frustrated which i know i should of roleplayed it out and reported it since this i have downloaded medal for future reference in case this happens again to me. 

Very well. 

Since you now know how to deal with these kind of situations in future, I will give another chance. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent again, do not waste this. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back