What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - lil-brett - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil-brett

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for lil-brett 

In-game Name: brett copeland

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199387669929

Ban ID: RPUK11091

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i dont really know i got killed like 3 times in a row by some random guys going around the city stabbing people for no reason no rp in it what so ever and the last time they killed me i lost it and broke character iknow i should aint of but when you got some random guys going around killing you 3 times + it winds you up im sorry about brakeing character

Why should we unban you ?: i have bean in this city for about 5 months now and im doing really well in rpuk its the best server i have fount and want to carry on being a member of rpuk and it was aint really my fault i put in OOC chat loads of times about the people going around stabbing for no reason

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I think you have some homework to do in regards to the rules.

Please find out what C2.3 is by reading the rules, and on your return, you will be far more informed and able to write an appeal that we can consider.

For now, though, C2.3 bans come with an automatic cooldown of one month, so you will be able to appeal after 22/01/2023. I hope we will see you in the new year.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back