What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Junior420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior420

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: It was a cpuple years ago and I dont remember my name
Steam ID: 76561199218799575
Ban ID (just the numbers): 8710
Ban Reason: C2.3, but I don't see it in the rules
Why do you think you were banned: I think I was banned for combat logging but I can't really remember because It was two years ago. But I get it and I shouldn't have done it and it was a really dumb mistake I did, and now I realized that there aren't that many good gta servers out there, and I really want to come back to this one but I can't because I was banned two years ago.
Why should we unban you: I think you guys should unban me because I was really dumb two years ago and I have changed and I should be given another chance, If you guys think, but I don't think that the rule I broke deserves a perm ban, and that I should be unbanned and given another chance. Because I think I can really bring some good rp back into this place.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Junior420 , I hope all is well? :)

Ban Reason: C2.3, but I don't see it in the rules
I believe you should have another look - Once you find it, please quote it for me and explain it in your own words as to why you believe it's on the server.

I found It yesterday, it is Rule C2.3 In the Community Rules Combat Logging. I think It's on the server, and every other for the same reason, but I think its on the server because you guys don't want people combat logging to save their stuff and not get it taken away from them, and other reasons like running away from the police and finding a spot to log out in, and I get it isn't right. But It was two years ago and I get that's not an excuse but I just want another chance, and you guys can just wipe all of my stuff, I just want to try and play this server again because it was a really fun experience.

Good morning @Junior420 , thanks for the response! :)

I hope I am able to refresh your memory?
You were drug processing location, police turned up and when you began being arrested you logged out however claimed to have "internet issues".

Oh okay, thank you for your response I apologize for what happened I live in alaska and my connection to the server and really any game kind of sucks I would love to be able to play the server again. I know that internet connection isn't excuse but sometimes my internet can be real shitty.

Good morning @Junior420 !

The point here is, you didn't disconnect due to internet issues.
You disconnected because you F8 quit the game, why?

I couldn't tell you why I did it, because it was two years ago, and I get why you guys have me banned but I was making this ban appeal to just see if I could get another shot at playing this server but if i can't I'd like to know

Good evening @Junior420 ,

What would benefit us by having you return here?
What quality roleplay could you provide?
What your plan within game if given another chance?

Thank you for your response, and I feel that I can bring a very high quality role play to this server. My previous server was called Dondada roleplay where I was a sergeant in the police force and had a gang character where I was pretty high up in the gang, and I feel that I provided good roleplay through both of those characters, and a lot of people got to get to know me and really enjoyed all of my roleplay. in this server my hopes and ambitions are to start to get to know other people , and start talking with some people to see if I can start hanging around to get into a gang with friends and roleplay to my highest ability through the server and with everyone in it I would really appreciate if I could get unbanned. although I understand if you do not want to give me another shot, because of the severity of my actions all that time ago, but if you do I'd love to make a great impact in this server or at least try to. Thank you

Hello @Junior420 , thanks for the response.

I am 50/50 on giving you another chance considering until this last response your appeal has appeared to have no effort in it whatsoever in comparison to the other active right now.

Why have you decided to appeal after 2 years?

thank you for your response, again I have started this appeal because my friends are back playing on the server and I would really like to play on it with them I'm sorry that my appeal has been lacking i didn't understand the severity of it and I now do. Like I said I really want to play this server again, and I forgot that I was banned on it and another reason I'm making this appeal is beacause there is no other server like this , and I'm not joking when I say this. I would love another chance, and you don't know happy if would make me.

Good morning @Junior420 , thanks for the response!

Considering in this appeal above, you knew what you had done but lied anyway on top of the low effort appeal here I am not confident letting you back here.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back