What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jaquavion carter - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaquavion carter

Unban Appeal for Jaquavion carter 

In-game Name: jaquavion carter

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199528276165

Ban ID: iirpuk16102ii

Reason given for your ban: c5.1 c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to the violation of the rule c5.1 and c5.2 on gta rp. I had taken advantage of when they server came down because my friend got money from compensation so i thought maybe i could aswell but i rmade a false complaint to try and get reimbursed 52k. I had not followed roleplay procedures and i was trying to take advantage. I understand that what i did was not acceptable but from reflecting on my decision. Additionally, i was brought by staff to tell the truth and i lied to them and i was given chances to tell the truth but i lied to protect my friend and I. These actions led to me being permanently banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I am here to reason with you and i think should reconsider unbanning me because i made a mistake but im trying to learn from it. I should have not violated the c5.1 and c2.2 act and even though it may look like i am not worth trusting, i have taken time since i've been banned to be honest and write the truth. However, i would like to express how sorry i am for trying to scam and for lying. i should have stayed honest. i think that i should have taken accountabillity and rp'd properly to make the game a good place. I kindly request for you to reconsider this ban and i want to make sure that this never happens again so i can be trusted by the community again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you waste volunteer staff's time firstly by them having to go through and issue compensation, you take advantage of our generosity and understanding when something like this happens, then you further waste their time by making them have to dig around logs rather than coming clean?

Hows about I waste your time?

Denied, you can appeal again 8/3/24, and this time put some effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back