What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jaquavion carter - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaquavion carter

Unban Appeal for Jaquavion carter 

In-game Name: Jaquavion Carter

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199528276165

Ban ID: !!rpuk16102!!

Reason given for your ban: C5.1,C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for exploiting and trying to scam staff. The server shut down and I took advantage of it because my friend said he got 50k for scamming you guys so I believed him and tried it. The guy who I played with I am his friend and I lied to staff about it. I tried to scam the staff to get 52k and I was asked to tell the truth and I lied to them not thinking about what would happen. After I was given chances to tell the truth whilst I was being questioned I called my friend to let him know.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you guys should unban me because I made a very stupid mistake and even though this is fair I thought about it and coming to think of it I shouldn’t have done what I did. I am very sorry for exploiting and trying to scam. I have really thought about it and as you said wait a few times I thought about my actions and yet again im very sorry.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Low effort appeal

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back