What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - HotGamerDude - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotGamerDude

Unban Appeal for HotGamerDude 

In-game Name: HotGamerDude

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198312699003

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: I actually don't know i never got banned when i from the last time i played it was just today when i tried to load and get into the game is when i got banned

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was clueless on why i was banned I'm still trying to get to the bottom of what is triggering this on my computer. this has happened to me previously i know this sounds weird but i think it's an app on my computer called [WhatsApp] I'm still trying to figure this out.

Why should we unban you ?: I am an up and coming content creator on youtube i feel like im going to be big one day my first ever video i did on GTA rp was on this server that now has 10k views im planning to create a career from making content and playing on this server so this is my future i see no reason to but cheating I'm too grown for that.

If you wanna check out my channel for proof: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVJvouVurC_QI1e5KHh74A

if I cant get unbanned from this I fully understand have a great day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@HotGamerDude

Our end, we are showing no ban. 

Do you share ISP with someone else or anything like that? Could you screenshot your ban message when you try to log into the server please. 

We are just looking into this, ill update here when we know more. 

Thankyou for your patience. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back