What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Hector Castellon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hector Castellon

Unban Appeal for Hector Castellon 

In-game Name: Hector Castellon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198377050557

Ban ID: !!rpuk16068!!

Reason given for your ban: Rule G 2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because my friend made several characters, sent us the starting money and we sent it back to him.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel terrible for what I've done, and my character made some pretty good friends on that server and it would sucks to see them go, and I have no issue returning the money ten fold to pay off my debts and be allowed back onto the server, part of me thinks I shouldn't be unbanned as there is no excuse for what I've done, but I hope you can find it in your hearts to unban me and slap me with a different punishment I'll have to serve ingame. My genuine perspective wasn't to have monitary gain for myself, my friend said we should all do it and I said we shouldn't for this reason, and then he sent us all money from his accounts and we sent it back to him, this was only for his benifit, not my own, however I do understand I did break the rules and again I am deeply sorry for what I did, all I'm asking for is my ban to either be moved to temporary so at some point I'll get back in or to serve out a punishment in game.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Hector Castellon

You did not even spend two full days on our server, before helping your friend cheat the system and exploit money into the economy. 
This is an action so reckless and careless, that it of course comes with a permanent ban, as we take every precaution to protect our economy!

Why should we, for someone who did not even bother to give the server a proper try, the option to try again?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, I shouldn't have done what I did, but to say I didn't give the server a proper try is unfair, I spent over 15 hours making money and got my first house and car, and made several friends during that time, but I understand your reasoning

Good morning @Hector Castellon!

Did you know at the time that you were breaching server rules by doing this? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back