What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - frank44 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank44

Unban Appeal for frank44 

In-game Name: Frank McNibbles

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198833950114

Ban ID: !!rpuk15952!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.4) Value of Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was rifling through someones boot after lockpicking it outside tyrenuts. After multiple demands to raise my hands and drop my belongings with 2 guns pointed to my head, i proceeded to attack a gunman, therefore downing him and resulting in myself getting shot and downed.

Why should we unban you ?: I'd like to start off by apologising, not only for my poor RP, but my unacceptable and patronising attitude. Not only to whoever reviews this appeal, but to all who ive affected with my actions within RPUK. I joined RPUK late october last year, and with the time ive put into the server and the many great experiences ive had on the server, i should know better and do better in the future. I want to say i take complete responsibility and understanding of my errors and only ever want to be given a chance to improve in the future. I feel in my time before i was banned, i engaged in hundreds of high quality roleplay situations and had a laugh day in and day out, and i dont want to miss those experiences in the years to come, and lose the many friends ive already made.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Frank

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @frank44

I hope all is well today 🙂 

Given that you had a week ban for NVL back in November what made you break this rule again? 
Looking at your record since you joined the server in October 2023 you had a total of 5 warnings and 4 bans, why have you not learnt from these? It is concerning as it gives off the impression that you do not provide high quality roleplay 

hi @Jessie Bennettthank you so much for your reply.

i can understand how it looks and i'm aware of my negative history with bans/warns. I can only apologise and assure you that things will change and i always try my best but sometimes when its late/when im with friends i can let my standards slip and i take full responsibility for that.

Good afternoon @frank44, I hope all is well! 🙂

Let's have a look at your existing record....

24/10/2023 - 1 Day ban for G2.3
03/11/2023 - 2 Day ban for G1.2
14/11/2023 - Warning for C1.14
18/11/2023 - Warning for C1.7
22/11/2023 - 7 Day ban for G2.3 / G2.4 - Should've been a permanent as per FBS but staff discretion saved you.
18/12/2023 - Warning for G2.3
21/12/2023 - Warning for G7.5
23/01/2024 - Warning for C1.7
30/01/2024 - Perm ban for G2.4

I think we've spent enough time dealing with your rule breaks for now, therefore you'll be welcomed to re-appeal this ban on 15/03/2024.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back