What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - eugene1 - GTA RP

eugene1

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: eugene
Steam ID: 76561199120435914
Ban ID (just the numbers): 9730
Ban Reason: c2.3/common sense
Why do you think you were banned: combat logging and common sense
Why should we unban you: my actions were impulsive and thoughtless although i take full responsibility as this is what ruins rp servers i realise now now after having a break from the server and pc trying to find a good rp server is hard and that rpuk is a big part of my life and the memories ive had on it, I now recognize the importance of respecting the rules and guidelines set forth by RPUK, and I am committed to adhering to them in the future and will not combat log. in terms of the common sense reason for my ban, I acknowledge that my behavior lacked the common sense expected of all members within the RPUK community. in the heat of the moment i mad a decision that not only was stupid but affected a major aspect of rp with the police force. i understand now that my actions ruined the rp for the other party and i want to assure u that if givien the chance to play on your server again my roleplay and actions will be the best and i will think and not break any more rules
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @eugene1 ,

Not sure if you noticed but you were banned for two rules,

Can You please rejoin the server and review what other rule you are banned for and explain,

Why you think your banned for this rule?
and
why should we unbanned you?

i did say about combat loggin and common sense, but i was banned for this to a constant combat log during rp while being arrested and processed, as for why i think i should be unbanned ive had much needed time away from the server to mature and realises my actions have consequences and ruin other peoples roleplay experiences also

@eugene1

I have looked at your previous appeals and they all lack effort, just like this one!

We are not here to spoon feed you about your actions, and when given clear questions you fail to even answer them.

So here is what I think, go away for a bit, think about the rules, when you return to the unbans, explain them in detail and your own words and why you broke them.

Take into account the affects that your actions had on the server and the community in you wish to play.

We may then consider unbanning you but at the moment, it seems that you want to do minimal effort and get the reward and that is just not how it happens.

Denied - Can complete an unban on 07/06/24.

Back