What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EliasNo200 - 04/08/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasM

In-game Name
Andre

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/08/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto-Ban

Reason given for your ban.
Auto-Ban, 1.2 Chat.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe i was banned because I typed a word in direct chat that can not be said in this server.

Why should we unban you ?
I was not aware that the specific word, in the way that i typed it, is punished by an Auto-Ban. At the time i was with some friends so nobody was offended by the word. I have never offended anybody in a racist manner and never will. It was a mistake which will never happen again since i now know that the specific word and (or) similar words are prohibited. Again, i am sorry and i assure you it will never happen again, nobody was offended since we were alone at that current time. Thank you for your time reading this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

At the time i was with some friends so nobody was offended by the word. I have never offended anybody in a racist manner and never will
so cause you think you have not offended anyone, it is okay to use racial slurs like that? 
You never know who is in the vicinity of your direct messages. 

I was not aware that the specific word, in the way that i typed it
So you tried to avoid the autoban system, Why do you even felt the need to write that word?  

I do not think it is okay to use racial slurs, I have always been against people using them as it is hate. However I was with a few of my mates and we were all joking about at the time, I do not know what i was thinking at the time but i knew that specific word was offensive and disrespectful so i instead wrote an equivalent but less meaningful reply to what my mate said in direct. I didn't think i would be banned as i assumed that the word i used was not racist as i have had others use it to me. I never tried avoiding the autoban system I simply did not know it was a banable offence to use the word I did. I now fully understand where i went wrong and that words like that are not acceptable. As i have said in the appeal i will be in the future more warry of the words I use. Thank you once again for your time.

I have always been against people using them as it is hate.
but yet you decide out of the blue to use it. 

but i knew that specific word was offensive and disrespectful so i instead wrote an equivalent but less meaningful
does not mean you spell it different the meaning change, You changed the word, but still men the same thing. 

As i have said in the appeal i will be in the future more warry of the words I use.

I never tried avoiding the autoban system I simply did not know it was a banable offence to use the word I did.
well you clearly did as you typed a word different, as you know that would deff get you banned. dont you agree? 

Did not know that it was  banable but i do understand where you are coming from.  That being said, i want to assure you that it will never happen again as i have read the rules again and i will not be repeating my actions as i have seen the consequences. You have my word on that. 

Any form of racism is not tolerated here, If we ever find you doing this again. 
No chances will be granted again. 

UNBANNED. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back