What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - El Vito Corleone - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Graeme
Steam ID: 76561199230139421
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15290
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I combat logged in the hands of custody.
Why should we unban you: Hi,

Sorry I never responded to my last appeal, I didn't have any access to my PC and I couldn't respond on my phone, apologies.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-el-vito-corleone-gta-rp.424254/#post-2479647. This was my previous appeal, again apologies.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @El Vito Corleone
I hope we are well today?

As your last appeal timed out, I do hope you'll not let the same happen to this one.

I'll pick up from your last appeal with the question asked by fellow staff,
You've stated that you made an embarrassing error, were you not aware at the time that logging out whilst downed would be a breach of server rules?

Hello Violet, my day is going dandy so far thanks for asking, yourself?

At the time my knowledge of the rules were lacklustre however I'd be lying if I said I didn't know combat logging was a rulebreak, it was the consequences and severity of my actions where the full misunderstanding lies I wasn't aware of the impact i had on the others roleplaying and the inconvenience to staff having to deal with my petty action. As I have stated looking back on it, it's embarrassing I was just getting into RP and had very little clue how everything worked, now with more RP experience under my belt it is just common knowledge that combat logging is a severe rulebreak.

Thanks for the quick response, hope to hear again soon. :)

Afternoon!
Tired and busy, as usual!

Can you tell me exactly what happened leading up to the moment you decided to log off?

How have you gained more RP experience?

Why do you think we have the rule C2.3 ?

Hi again, thanks for the quick response, hope your day is well.

What happened before I inconsiderately logged off was, that I was in a high-speed police chase and they caught me, they detained me and talked me through what I had done wrong, then placed me into their car. I was irritated and impatient about the position i had got into and stupidly never carried out a proper RP situation, instead i logged off whilst in the vehicle on the way to the police station. I again apologise for my actions at the time.

I have gained more RP experience by going into different servers, and carrying out good RP encounters and situations with other people whilst also trying to grind for money to get bigger and better things around the city. This has made me determined to come back to one of the best servers in Europe and show that I'm capable of quality RP within the city.

I think you have the rule of C2.3 to make sure that people proceed with RP, instead of logging off and dismissing the situation they have gotten themselves into.

Hope to hear again soon. :)

Hello! My day is always well, as long as it starts with a good cup of Yorkshire tea! :D
I hope everything is well with yourself, @El Vito Corleone

How can we be so sure that this won't happen again? You getting irritated and frustrated about what's transpiring in RP?

How do you think it affected people in RP at the time of you exiting the game?

What plans do you have for your character, should you be unbanned?

Thanks for the quick response again, I'm also well thank you.

You can be sure this won't happen again because, during my time on other servers gaining experience with RP, I've realised that my silly action of combat logging was very unneeded and that RP'ing with other people is a fun and enticing experience to be involved in. I only got frustrated at the time due to me being new to the city and already getting caught by the police, but through playing more servers as I've said I've realised that's all part of an entertaining character development.

I think it wasted a lot of people's time as they were prepared to carry out a proper RP situation and I dismissed that completely. They could've been dealing with other important things around the city but instead chose to try and act out an RP situation with me, which I again am very sorry for wasting the times of the people that were involved.

I have exciting plans for my character if I am to get unbanned. I would grind for endless hours to try to build up my money so I could afford better things within the city, after a wee while I would try to get myself into a gang through good RP encounters with members of that gang, and I would continue to try to grow my name and stature around the city to become a well known, quality RP player.

Hope to hear again soon. :)

Glad you are well!

Reading your replies, I can tell you understand your error and the consequences of your actions. The effects it has on RP are rather disruptive.

However, you're missing a few details about what happened leading up to you breaking C2.3.
Whilst in the police car, you were talking to the officers - Something about 'Houdini' and how you can 'disappear', leading me to believe you knew what you was about to do.
Care to explain that?

Thanks for the quick reply again Violet.

Yes about the ‘Houdini’ situation, I’ve already said that I was frustrated about being caught and I dismissed the full situation of RP at that time, I was trying to be funny but instead it was a severely immature moment on my side to get myself out of the situation completely and instead I shouldn’t have said or done anything of the sort.

Looking back on it now, I’ve realised how embarrassing it was and wouldn’t ever do anything like that again.

Hope to hear soon. 😁

From what we've seen through this appeal, I'm willing to give you another chance on the server to prove yourself as a decent role player.
As this is your first ban on record, I do hope it remains this way.

Please do not waste this chance, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the Fair Ban System.
Before jumping back into the server, I do HIGHLY suggest taking time to read over both the GTA RP RULES and our COMMUNITY RULES.

Welcome back!
UNBANNED.

Back