What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - EagleWaffle - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleWaffle

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tony Montana
Steam ID: 76561198064228075
Ban ID (just the numbers): 1075
Ban Reason: c2.3, quit the game while being down
Why do you think you were banned: A NPC ran over me and I died, so I quit and got banned, it was only me and few in game NPCs around me no real players.
Why should we unban you: I got banned 2022, like in my previous appeal, I explained that it was on the outskirts of Los Santos it was only me and NPCs, they ran over me and I died, it was late at night I had to shut down my pc, I understand the permaban if this was in a different situation like quitting from police or other real players, but like this was NPC with no other real player around me and possibly no medic on the server either it was very late low player count.
Now 2024 I want to get back to fivem and the only good server around is still roleplay.co.uk, I don't remember my in game player name though
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @EagleWaffle , I hope all is well? :)

Your ban was pushed in 2022 so out of curiosity, how comes it's taken you 2 years to appeal?

I did appeal right away, but they said I need to wait 30 or 60 days after ban, so I left fivem. I took a break, uni and stuff, and now I have a little more time to play I would like to come back, roleplay co uk is my favorite server past days I could not find anything like it, I would really appreciate it if you would reconsider to unban me, thanks.

I understand the permaban if this was in a different situation like quitting from police or other real players, but like this was NPC with no other real player around me and possibly no medic on the server either it was very late low player count.
Do you fully understand why you've received a permanent ban for combat logging?
Do you understand the rule?

Yes, I fully understand the rule. I agree with it, and if I am unbanned, I will do my best to ensure it never happens again.

Reading what you have said, it seems like your trying to justify your actions and its coming off like "It was just an NPC, so no big deal".

Why would we unban you if your trying justify it rather than owning up to your actions?

I genuinely apologize if I came across as indifferent. It is my fault, had I been aware of the autoban, I wouldn't have left that night under any circumstance, that would've been stupid. I though if I leave while role-playing with someone else or in front of someone, they would report me and I would get a manual ban. If I had known it was an autoban, I wouldn't have quit while down/dead.

If it was or wasn't an auto-ban, why would that change your actions?

Are you saying that if it was an auto-ban you wouldn't do it, but if it was a manual ban there would be the possibility of getting away with it?

If I remember correctly, when you quit while being down, you join downed? In my case, this would seem reasonable, where everything was out of role-play. I don't rage-quit or just quit for my own benefit, that night was a bit critical I just had to get off, I was not planing to do any role-play that night and If I remember I was just cruising on my motorcycle outskirts of Los Santos, so It felt logically ok for me to quit nobody could even report me I was away from any real player and the next day I would just get on and still be downed. I would not use manual ban to get away with stuff like this. Besides, if I would abuse manual bans, nobody would accept my second third appeal etc. This is genuine appeal I have always been legit on the server, true to role-play. Mistakes have been made, I've learned my lesson.

The purpose we have that feature of players being downed once they reconnect is for game crashes, server crashes, server restarts, ect. How you explained it, is not how its intended to be used, in fact this goes against our rules, if you understood them.

After hearing your understanding of the rules from your replies, I don't believe that your fully understanding them yet, especially the one your banned for.

I will give you a week cooldown for you to understand the rules.

Can re-appeal in a week (07/05/2024).

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back