What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DraganS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraganS

Unban Appeal for DraganS 

In-game Name: Igor Davidovich

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199074289405

Ban ID: 99237

Reason given for your ban: Combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I disconnected mid-roleplay due to an internet failure.

Why should we unban you ?: Third time appealing. Need to clarify a few things here. When my internet shuts down it’s a router shutdown that lasts around 10-15 mins. You are telling me that I didn’t try to rejoin and therefore It’s combat logging. I feel sorry for the people whose rp situation got ruined, but you have to understand that this was at around midnight for me +1 uk time. And my router problems were not fixed until tomorrow morning. Didn’t even think I had to tell you all of that for you to not think I’m combat logging. I would have understood if it was the second, third or fourth time. This is my only ever ban and I feel that you should give me a second chance to prove myself that I don’t combat log. I bought a new router in November, the last one had download on 45mb/s, the new one has 500mb/s. So internet problems basically don’t exist anymore for me.

If you still don’t think I’m worthy of a new chance. Then I think you should tell me how to proceed. How do I proceed after telling you the truth 3 times. I’m seriously wondering what you want me to do now. The only way to proceed in this is by proving myself in the server, or you could also say I’m lying like before talking like you live in my house, knowing whats going on. And the proof you talk about, it’s a video of me disconnecting from the server, as it looks when having an internet shutdown. I feel like 4 months of punishment is enough and proving myself that I didn’t combat log is the way to proceed. The other ways are you wanting me to be in the wrong, because nobody can prove anything here, except proving myself with a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Then I think you should tell me how to proceed.
You should start telling us the truth.

If you're going to keep parading the same excuse, then you can stop appealing, we're not going to take it.

If you make another appeal with this excuse again, you'll be on cooldown before you can make another.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back