What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - DraganS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraganS

Unban Appeal for DraganS 

In-game Name: Igor Davidovich

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199074289405

Ban ID: 99237

Reason given for your ban: Combat Log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I disconnected mid-roleplay due to an internet failure. Well, I didn't get banned for that reason, I got banned because the people I roleplayed with thought I combat logged on purpose to avoid being captured by the Police.

Why should we unban you ?: At the time I was being captured and put in a cell in the Police station. I was roleplaying in a way to get arrested and sent to prison because I wanted to see what it's like, (I had never been there before). I had no money to lose, no cars to lose, no time to lose. I was excited to see how prison was. Then my internet failed, it has happened before but not during actual roleplay situations. I saw an earlier response to my last appeal that "I should stop lying about my internet and confess that I combat logged". Well, I know the truth and I've tried to explain to you why combat logging in that situation would make no sense for me. I'm on my fourth month being banned from this server due to this situation. I have no earlier bans and I plan to have no future ones aswell. I'm sorry for the other ones involved in the roleplay that pretty much got destroyed, and sorry because I looked forward to go to prison for the first time. This is the truth and if you want me to change the truth, then it isn't the truth anymore is it? Happy holidays and thank you for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @DraganS!

We have very detailed logs, not that I will begin discussing these with you.
You're not banned because the people you were roleplaying with thought you combat logged on purporse. Your ban was placed because you did disconnect on your own accord during that scenario and didn't attempt to return to the server.

You did combat log, and we've got more than enough proof on our end that you did not disconnect due to internet issues.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, but this unfortunately will be declined again due to the reasons stated above.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back