What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - condes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

condes

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for condes 

In-game Name: wilfred barnaby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199237607235

Ban ID: !!rpuk8654!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g1.3 g6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The rules that I had broken are (G6) loitering around emergency buildings without a valid RP scenario, (G6) emergency buildings should be kept clear at all times because they would normally be very heavy guarded (G1.3) baiting people into fighting and baiting emergency workers into fighting.(G1.3) Baiting a situation, i understand that i should never of forced a situation onto someone which could lead to one sided RP which wouldn't be enjoyable for the other party. I also got banned for (C2.2) i think this was when i was using my third eye to glitch through the police station reception chairs, i think that was the reason im not a 100 percent sure that was the reason tho as i was never told the reason from an admin

Why should we unban you ?:  Its been just over a year since i was banned and i honestly think this is one of the best roleplaying servers out there and ive played a few others and they've just not been as good as this one.
I've realised what i did did was wrong and very immature I know i probably don't deserve another chance, but having taken this well needed break its opened my mind i wasn't in the right mindset at the time. I feel the break has mad me more mature with the actions i take i also made many friends within my time in the city. I had previously only briefly looked over the rules. I am now fully aware of the rules i had broken and why they are put in place. I've also took the time to go through the rules and also the community rules, which i would love to be apart of once again. ive also realised that after playing some other servers how annoying other people can be when they constantly break the rules, Its been just over a year since i was banned and its given me a lot of time to reflect on my actions, i honestly think this is one of the best roleplaying servers out there and ive played a few others and they've just not been as good as this one.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal all the best condes.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @condes

I hope you are well today 🙂 

Why were you loitering at MRPD? 
Why did you use the 3rd eye key to exploit your way in to MRPD? 

hi Jesse,

thanks for taking time to reply to my appeal, I believe I was loitering because one of my mates had been arrested and I wanted to see if I could visit him and after I was refused to see him, I wouldn't leave the police station so when I was near the reception I realised that I could use my third eye on the chairs, at first I was curious to see if I could sit on the chairs seeing as I was on the other side.

I was then told by I assume was an admin to get out of the chair at first I ignored him but eventually got out off the chair and when I was leaving the police station I was warned not to do that again.

I realised what I did was very stupid as the server is very busy and admins don't need people like me not listening to instructions and constantly annoying them when they're keeping the server running and roleplaying, I should've just left when I was told to. 

Good afternoon @condes

Thank you for your reply 

Why did you not listen to/ ignore that first warning that you were given? 

hello again Jessie 

I was annoyed at first because I couldn't see my mate that had been arrested so I ignored his first warning, I will admit I was being irritating and a bit childish at the time.

I did eventually leave after he warned me a second time in which I was told not to do that again in which I agreed to and then left the police station.

I realised  what I did was childish and that I should've listened to the staff member instead of wasting everyones else time because I couldn't see my mate.  and for that I would like to apologise to everyone time I wasted and rules I broke that day it was stupid and very  unnecessary.

Hello! 

I hope all is well today 🙂  

After reviewing the footage I can hear yourself and your friend laughing, giggling and even mocking the person who was trying to inform you that what you were doing was breaking the rules, why was this amusing to you? 

hello again

I think at the time I was acting very immature with my friend and was probably trying to get a reaction out of him for our  own amusement, looking back now I can see I was out of line for the things I did and was very childish.

Good evening @condes

Are you going to get another ban by trying to amuse yourself and friends by breaking these rule again in future? 

Last edited by a moderator:
hello jessie, 

no I've definitely learnt my lesson since I've been banned and wont be looking to break anymore rules if I were to return to the server   

Good evening @condes

Thank you for your responses

I am happy to give you another chance on the server, I hope you have indeed learnt from this. Please read over the server rules before joining back so you do not end up back here. 

Any bans you receive within the 6 months will lead you back here. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back