What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - condes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

condes

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for condes 

In-game Name: wilfred barnaby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199237607235

Ban ID: !!rpuk8654!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g1.3 g6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The rules that I had broken are (G6) loitering around emergency buildings without a valid RP scenario, (G6) emergency buildings should be kept clear at all times because they would normally be very heavy guarded (G1.3) baiting people into fighting and baiting emergency workers into fighting.(G1.3) Baiting a situation, i understand that i should never of forced a situation onto someone which could lead to one sided RP which wouldn't be enjoyable for the other party. I also got banned for (C2.2) which was exploiting which i think was when i transferred money to someone else and got them to give it back which effects the economy within RP meaning everyone that would do this would massively effect the economy and would be massively unbalanced.

Why should we unban you ?: Its been just over a year since i was banned and its given me a lot of time to reflect on my actions, i honestly think this is one of the best roleplaying servers out there and ive played a few others and they've just not been as good as this one.
I've realised what i did did was wrong and very immature I know i don't deserve another chance, but having taken this well needed break its opened my mind i wasn't in the right mindset at the time. I feel the break has mad me more mature with the actions i take i also made many friends within my time in the city. I had previously only briefly looked over the rules. I am now fully aware of the rules i had broken and why they are put in place. I've also took the time to go through the rules and also the community rules, which i would love to be apart of once again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal all the best condes.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I also got banned for (C2.2) which was exploiting which i think was when i transferred money to someone else and got them to give it back which effects the economy within RP meaning everyone that would do this would massively effect the economy and would be massively unbalanced.
Are you just writing down what you think we want to hear?

You're half right, you were banned for C2.2 but you never transferred any money...unless this is something that I should look into and ban you further?

Denied ~ Lack of Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back