What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - condes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

condes

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for condes 

In-game Name: wilfred barnaby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199237607235

Ban ID: !!rpuk8654!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g1.3 g6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i broke and ignored many of the rules guidelines after being warned that it would lead to a ban
i think my ban was completely justified

Why should we unban you ?: its been just over a year since i was banned and its given me a lot of time to reflect on my actions, i honestly think this is one of the best roleplaying servers out there and ive played a few othera and theyve just not been as good as this one
ive realised what i did did was wrong and very immature so if youre willing to give me a second chance i would greatly appreciate it

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @condes
I will be putting as much effort into this reply as you have into your appeal. 

Can you go into more depth in regards to, 
- How have you matured? 
- Why appeal it now, what changed? 
- You've not exploited once, but multiple times, why? 
- Have you read our server and community rules? 
- Quote all the rules you broke, and explain them in your own words why we have them.

Any update @condeson the above? 
Your appeal can time out if you do not reply. 

Timed out. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back