What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Birdasm - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdasm

Unban Appeal for Birdasm 

In-game Name: Jack Jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198081918352

Ban ID: !!rpuk14699!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I fully understand the reason for my ban, as I understand the rules of the server. Yesterday I was killed by 2 people while having a fistfight with them, in the middle of the fight my computer screen went black and I couldn't see anything for the rest of the fight and ended up dying. I attempted to resolve it with the computer on but had no luck, so I ended up restarting my PC with unfortunately no luck again. After several attempts to try and resolve it last night i couldn't get it back running again so had to leave it.

Why should we unban you ?: I would appreciate you unbanning me as I understand the reason for my ban, however, due to these consequences I was unable to rejoin the server. I'm a newer member to Roleplay UK and I'm enjoying the community which has been really welcoming. And I'd hate for this to be the reason I can no longer play. Thank you very much :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Birdasm, I hope all is well! 🙂

Unfortunately C2.3 (Combat Logging Bans) come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.
Since you were banned today, you will be welcomed to re-appeal this ban on 14/12/2023!

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back