What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Benheen02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Labile

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Benheen02 

In-game Name: Ben patchy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199064834119

Ban ID: !!rpuk8850!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.1) (C6.1) (PEGI)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i am sure i was banned due to being at the time around 4 days to young and having a microphone issue which had a ticket open for at the time

Why should we unban you ?: Hello to who ever does this appeal

I think that i should be unbanned due to my silly mistake's that i made and the rule's that was broken

(G2.1) Microphone - Microphones are required on RPUK servers. this rule was input for my ban as i was having problems at the time wich had a active ticket open at the time this was given i can give the member staff name out if that is requested but at this moment time i will not be saying who as i am not sure if staff name's are meant to be mention in appeals the problem was my microphone cutting out i was given a kick for that at the time but no point in the ticket was mentioned i was not allowed to play the server

(C6.1) Any decision the staff team make is final. there is not alot i can say about this but with full due respect i was given the punishment i deserved i broke a rule that was put in place and that is my bad and i am very sorry for that

(PEGI) not being the allowed rule to play the server. this is the rule that got me my perm ban if im correct at the time it was 5 day to young not to sure i remember putting a appeal in on the 5th that was denied due to me posting it 2 days before the correct age and i am very sorry for that i learnt my punishment after being given the 6 month cooldown i stated my birthday in the ticket but as i said i will not be saying the member staff unless that is requested i was given the appeal on the 5th and if im right i was banned on the third not to sure might have to correct me personally i think 6 month cooldown is well deserved but it is down to you if i get unbanned I am happy to take a char delete or wipe if needed

I would also like to say for the past 6 months while banned I have tried to stay active within the community via twitch and discord a chance to return to the game to stay even more active within the community as I have made a lot of friends within the community some of who I speak to daily. i cant remember at the time if i said anything bad about staff and if i did i am sincerely sorry about that at the time i may have been abit annoyed that i was being banned for the issue

my pass record on the server would only be a kick and maybe a 1 day ban im not to sure but i can promise you if i was to get unbanned i would give no problems with breaking any type rule that is stated on the list
over the 6 months i have read the rules multiple times so i can be more then sure i can give high value rp and not make anyone unhappy

i hope you have a good day and i hope that i put enough effort you would like for my appeal :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So, just to confirm, you are above the age of 18?

hello snuffles hope you are having a good day

yes i can say i am the legal age 18 i stated my birthday in the ticket if you can check them as you can see from the appeal before it was 4-5 days to young if im right

Looking at our notes, I'm satisfied to believe you are in fact 18 years of age. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back