What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Benheen02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Labile

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Benheen02 

In-game Name: Ben patchy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199064834119

Ban ID: !!rpuk8850!!

Reason given for your ban: being a couple days to young interupting a staff member when he was speaking to me

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned for a faulty mic and interupting a staff/god when he was giving me the ban and also being a couple days to young and a MIC problem that was trying to be fixed

Why should we unban you ?: I think that i should be un banned from the gta rp server because if you check my logs you can see that i have only been kicked for a faulty mic and the ban for a couple days to young and a problem with the staff i have never had a problem before this happend never had a warning a kick or a ban i have never failed rp i have never been offensive to someone i will defo not be playing rp until i get my mic problem fixed i will never over speak a staff/god ever again i am more then happy to wait and see what you guys think about my unban-appeal and i would love to hear back

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @Benheen02

So looking over your appeal you have been banned for the following reasons - G2.1, C6.1 & PEGI. I can see that you we're kicked from the server around 30-40 minutes before a ban was issued in relation to your microphone issues. As per the rules you do need a working microphone to play on the server as we are a serious roleplay community and to be apart of that it does involve talking with others. 

I do remember seeing the ticket that you mentioned you made that other staff was dealing with, Now upon reviewing the ticket you are still underage from what you yourself and when you'd be turning 18. Overall you have a lot to think about when you turn 18 and take responsibility for your actions and how you was with the Staff Team in your ticket.

Since you are still underage and haven't addressed any of the other issues nor put much effort into the appeal surrounding the rules you have broken, I'll be denying this appeal however once you do turn 18 feel free to make a new appeal and we will review that one for you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back