What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BEANSOOO - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEANSOOO

Unban Appeal for BEANSOOO 

In-game Name: Louis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170090448

Ban ID: !!rpuk6752!!

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting/Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for hitting and kicking people as i drove past them on a bike. In my last appeal i was asked what else i did in police cells but wasn't able to reply as my pc broke. If i remember correctly, i was also spamming emotes in the cell in order to get out of the cell by spawning props and glitching out.

Why should we unban you ?:  (copied from last appeal) I understand that what I did is completely unacceptable as it ruins roleplay experience for others. Since my ban I have been playing roleplay on other games such as Arma 3 and I have learnt what its like to play roleplay servers seriously. I would like to be unbanned as GTA roleplay offers a lot more and it would allow me to improve roleplay experience for myself and others on the server. I also feel that I have had enough time to learn from my mistakes, understanding that sometimes messing about completely ruins things for others as they have to go out of their way to make reports etc.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So why we're you doing such things when on the server? 

Now you've mentioned you have learned since this happened, How have you done this and what are you saying that you've learned from the situation that got you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back