What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Arlo Ray - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlo Ray

Unban Appeal for Arlo Ray 

In-game Name: Arlo Ray

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199060389984

Ban ID: !!rpuk6323!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe it was because I dropped money to my main character from my second character

Why should we unban you ?: I'm abnormally sorry for my actions I would love to keep on playing RP UK as for right now I thoroughly enjoy the server. I did not know this would count as exploiting And I do blame myself for not reading all the rules. I do hope whoever reads this has the kindness to unban me. As ive stated I'm very sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked 3 days - Contacting staff via Discord about appeal

@Arlo RayWhy should we consider this appeal, given the fact you couldn't follow the basic unban appeal rules?

@Arlo Ray

Please respond to this appeal within 24 hours or it will result in being timed-out.

I was very saddened from being banned from RP UK this prompted me to message Aiden the result of this got me a permanent ban from Rp UK. First of all I want to say I’m am very remorseful for my antics and I’m willing to take  any further consequences for my actions. My Friends still play the server and the fact I’m banned permanently makes realise that what I’ve done to disrespect the sever and again I cannot state how sorry I am for this         Currently I am on holiday so I cannot reply as fast as needed all the time so sorry for that but I wish you could consider lifting the ban that you have opposed upon me        

Kind regards Arlo Ray          @George Harris

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to take a break, you should reflect and you should read the rules and the unban appeal rules.

You have contacted multiple staff and this is not helping your case.

Enjoy your holiday, retry with a good unban appeal and be honest.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back