What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unable to place Police service belt and bodycam onto my characters clothing from locker , as well patrol uniform spawns bandages around chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Cullen

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
charID is 57599

when i put on trousers it gives me highway patrol trousers

this was discovered while doing my OST training the uniform selected from locker forms this and i can't place a bodycam or patrol belt on when i click the outfit

F229C5C3-5047-4CDC-9D0F-34F521E75CC3.jpg

Could you supply us with a video of what exactly happens as I have switched between uniforms my self in the last few days and have not incounterd this

I have been trying to reproduce this but i cant to be have it the way it does for you does this still happen for you

yeah still occur the same trying different things to see if i can get it to work

I'm having similar issues with Police uniform..

d3058d751e0fb13d1c9bf5b97878319a.png

The issue with my messed up uniform was the DirectX I was using on graphic settings, try changing that.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back