What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Waker99xx99 - 30/06/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waker99xx99

In-game Name
vikto

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 (Countdown)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think that I got banned because I started to rob this guy, and then I started a countdown. example"Get your hands in the air or I will shoot you, you got 10 seconds.10,9,8,7........" and also because I got a warning 2 days ago before that. So I think that I got banned because I broke the rule 2.2 and already got a warning 2 days before that.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason why I should be unbanned is that I really like to play Arma with my friends because it is a really nice game and Rolpelay.co.uk is just the best server to play on in my opinion.
I know what I did was wrong and if I ever get in the same situation I will tell the man/girl to put his hands in the air and stay calm and zip tie him. And if he doesn't get his hands in the air when I tell him to I will tell him one time and if he doesn't listen, I will go and knock him out and zip tie him.  After that, I will get him to a secret place and make sure nobody followed us then I will take his money un-restrain him and walk my way. So overall if it happens again I will rob him in a respected way and follow the rules and don't use countdowns. I hope this is good enough I tried my best, and I hope I can get unban because this is a very good server and the only one I wanna play on. Next time I will trie my best to follow the rules and play some high-quality RP. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you have understood what you did wrong. But the fact that you got warned very sternly about something a tad bit more serious. It leads me to thinkk tha tyou dont care about the rules when given a chance to red them ?

Is there a point unbanning you ?

In-game Name
vikto

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
ankee

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 (Countdown)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think that I got banned because I started to rob this guy, and then I started a countdown. example"Get your hands in the air or I will shoot you, you got 10 seconds.10,9,8,7........" and also because I got a warning 2 days ago before that. So I think that I got banned because I broke the rule 2.2 and already got a warning 2 days before that.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason why I should be unbanned is that I really like to play Arma with my friends because it is a really nice game and Rolpelay.co.uk is just the best server to play on in my opinion.
I know what I did was wrong and if I ever get in the same situation I will tell the man/girl to put his hands in the air and stay calm and zip tie him. And if he doesn't get his hands in the air when I tell him to I will tell him one time and if he doesn't, I will go and knock him out and zip tie him

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes
I know that I broke a very strict rule, and already a moment after I said it I knew that it was a very bad idea, but it was too late. I know that I was lucky and I am very happy that I didn't get banned but just got a warning. And when the admin said that I should go read the rules I actually did, but when I broke a rule 2 days after he didn't believe me. I understand why he didn't trust me because I broke a rule two days after I red the rules. But maybe I didn't read them good enough. But now I have red them and understand them all. and I will try my best not to break them another time. I really hope that you will understand me. So overall Iknow that I broke a very serious rule and I am very sorry about that because I really like to play on your servers. So I just need one chance to prove that I am a good player and I can make some good and serious RP when I need to. So now to the reason why I got banned. I was learning a new player in the game, and he begins to call people the "N" Word multiple times. I fall into the game and said it once but not more than that. The other guy gut banned but I just got a warning. Because I really tried to not get a ban, but the other guy just kept saying the "N" Word in front of the Admin. I hope that you understand my situation, and understand why I wanna get unbanned and that I did a mistake and I will never do it again.

When you do encounter people breaking rules, there are a few ways of dealing with that? 
Can you name any of the "means" to solve that?

You can also go ahead and quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us.

When you do encounter people breaking rules, there are a few ways of dealing with that? 
Can you name any of the "means" to solve that?

You can also go ahead and quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us.

If I saw someone breaking the rules, I would definitely take a video of it and send it to an admin. And if I wasn't fast enough I will pass the guy a note and tell him that he cant break the rules like that. But I will try my best calling an admin and tell him that someone is breaking the rules.

I don't know if I should explain the reason why I got banned or the important warning.

I will explain the important warning: I saw this guy asking about how to play RP. I added him on Discord. and started helping him. He then begins to call people the "N" Word multiple times. As I explained before. Then I call one guy the "N" word one time, but it seemed like he were AFK. But the other guy that got called the "N" Word by the guy I was helping was pretty pissed about it and I understand why he got that. And why he called an admin, and I would properly do the same. So he called the admin. And we got taken by the admin and I got a warning and the other guy got a BAN.

There is definitely other ways to deal with rule breaks and this is one of the biggest ones. Care to mention this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back